Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do while smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdankkush, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Okay so usually when I smoke I hit off a bong with some friends. Well usually a few rips will get me flying and not even need anymore, but my friends always get pissed at me. I don't know if I should smoke more or what, because I feel like if i smoke too much i'll get paranoid. Should I just fuck it and keep smoking or

2. No, smoke as much as you want to.

3. thats a silly question

4. When you get paranoid just remember that it's the weed talking. Smoking more doesn't really give you anything to become more paranoid, right? If you do get paranoid just roll with it and have a good time with it man.

In all honesty though, smoke what you are comfortable smoking. Smoking Marijuana is in fact NOT a competition.

5. Its not a contest . . . why the hell would your friends get mad? More weed for them, they should be happy.

Smoke however much you need to get yourself to a place where you still feel comfortable. Fuck the macho bullshit and tell your friends to get over it.

6. I usually listen to music when I'm alone, but ifI'm with friends strike up some deep conversation. :bongin:

7. If you're getting as high as your friends are, then I don't know why they'd get angry. If I had a friend who could get stoned in half the hits it took me, I'd be happy, would mean more for me. Maybe space out your hits a bit more so that you're a part of the whole session, not just the beginning?

8. if ur not getting paranoid regularly ur not getting high enough

9. Don't let them peer pressure you lol

10. If you dont want to smoke any more say im good right now. If they call you a bitch they are not your friends.

11. The title to this was a little misleading I thought you needed toking activities, BUTTT sounds like your friends are moochs, if they have their OWN nug then fuck it let them smoke all day and just tap out when your comfy, no need to waste your own bud.

12. Jack the herb replace it with schwag and keep hitting it. You make a profit and you look like you grew balls to your friends.

13. Lol, I never smoke with friends; I don't have any xD
    I'd rather smoke alone, anyways.
    I moved away so I don't know anyone

Here are things I do. A lot of people I know get couchlock when high. Personally, I like to go out and things

Alright, so things to do...
    Well, if the weather is nice
    -Go for a walk. The woods is perfect. So much to see, especially as we roll into Spring and Summer months. I used to go on walks in the woods every day and smoke. I recommend bringing something small like a pipe and/or joint. Make sure to bring an iPod with some Ambient Electronic! Find a good place to meditate and become one with nature.

-Walk to the store or a restaurant.

-Watch a funny movie
    -Listen to music
    -Meditate in your room while listening to music?
    -Draw
    -Play a game, like Little Big Planet or Grand Theft Auto.
    -Look for new music. I always find great stuff when I'm high
    -Smoke more weed.

14. Remind them that everyone has their own level/tolorences of/for a great high. When you reach your's, that's all you want for then period. As others have said, it isn't any kind of a contest and it would be foolish to have such a contest. :smoke: