Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do while (Indica) high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Whats the best thing to do while high , on a strong dominant indica .

Smoked some last night , got bored and fell asleep .

Im assuming my last quarter ounce was a sativa dominant strain, now I realise how much I prefer sativa

2. Video games

3. People just dont know how to handle their indica's. They think they preffare sativa but what they really mean is they preffare weak weed, dont get me wrong I'm not saying you can confuse the two if you really have had dank sativa, but the reality is most people on here havent had dank sativa and confuse the giddy high they get of mids indica with sativa just cos they aint uber baked.

4. Watch a movie, play videogames, or listen to music.

5. This is perhaps some of the dumbest mis-info I have read here to dateZzz

6. Eat, Eat, Eat, fuck, Eat

7. Your confusing info with opinion man, on reading on here I have formed the opinion that the larger %age of people who talk sativa dont know what the fuck they are talking about.

8. interesting...well I like Sativa or Sativa dominate plants that have 19% THC or higher...

9. Talk about personal shit with a good buddy :)

10. Yeah man, i would suggest chilling with good people that you know and talk about random shit.. eat, play video games, cook, dance, have sex (you have to try it while high, its amazing), watch trippy movies (like willy wonka and the chocolate factory or wizard of oz)

11. If you have a really strong Indica chances are you're not going to feel like wandering around, however as every strain has the opportunity to generate its own unique effects based on genealogy you can never be 100% unless you grew it yourself. I'm a Sativa person myself, its much easier for me to be productive with it. A good movie with friends or video games are great for Indicas though, very relaxing :)

As for the Sativa people not knowing what they're talking about, I'm not sure why you say they just get "weak weed" because just being a Sativa or Indica has little to no effect on the outcome with potency...

12. sit down chill outt put it on channel 38 adult swim and muted but it was to be past 9 pm and turn on pandora radio whatever station then smoke a joint

13. Sit on your couch and listen to music for 2 hours straight without moving...Thats what I do :)