Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do while high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sunless Shade, Aug 1, 2015.

1. What do you like doing while high?
    Do those activities feel enhanced during your high?

2. I like simple things. Being with a few friends and listening to music. No crowds, no being busy. Just chilling and oh, yeah, the swimming pool is great!

3. My favorite thing to do while high is going for a run.

4. Music in headphones, Youtube, browsing grasscity, or going places like the beach with a few friends. anything simple really

5. play video games, especially first person shooters, if not that, veg out on netflix

6. watching a movie, eating good food, fucking, sleeping, swimming, chillin in the hot tub, listening to music, road trips, playing poker, dennys at 3am, anything is fun when your high......

7. One of my weekly rituals is to go grocery shopping while high. Yes, I understand the perils of walking down the cereal aisle with a head full of smoke, but as long as I stick to my list (more or less), I'm good. I put in my headphones and dig on some tunes while shopping. Lots o'fun!

8. Lol prono

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Video games, TV, bbq with friends, hit up downtown,

10. Play guitar.

Ride a bike.

Take a hike.

Fish.

Listen to Pink Floyd with headphones in a dark room.

Paint.

Draw.

11. Although I spend many highs indoors, either by myself doing any kind of shit that comes to mind or with friends, nature highs are the best.
    Anything away from the city. Beaches being one of the best. Something about the sun, man...

12. that Denny's sounds so good...

13. watch Netflix or play my piano. And yes, they are enhanced. I really enjoy my piano when I'm high. I can hear every little sound and I can hear just how loud the specific note. Being high allows me to fine tune my songs that I've learned.

14. fart, play video games, watch tv, chat online, watch movies, hang out with friends, do homework, do chores, sleep, masterbait

lol

15. I once entered a space bar, upon which i rapidly fired my blaster, and bagged a significantly large bounty

16. Yeah right behind going for a run when blazed is making a grilled cheese sandwich when baked. They are so fucking tasty.

17. #18 KeepsMN, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    fishing goes hand in hand with herb

nothing better than cruisin on a boat, toking and casting

plus, shore spots can be a cool place to roast, feet in the water

any fishermen will know what im sayin

18. pick boogers and flick 'em

look at walls on books with faces in them

feed the trolls. you know, every day shit [​IMG]

19. Like what? Is this a question.
    I just do what I do normally high. I mean I'm a medical patient so I'm pretty much always high,.
    It just makes things more enjoyable. From music, reading, movies. Makes everything a bit more interesting.
    It also boosts my creativity a lot as well. I end up going on adventures I wouldn't expect. Anything can happen