Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do While High At School

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by My Buds, Jan 26, 2012.

1. What are some things you like to do while you are high at school? If you want to, you can post your favorite songs here too.

2. you learn that's what school's for...

3. Lunch bro! If I'm high and have epic munchies I usually eat what I packed and then hit up the lunch line. Lunch ladies are so fucking weird when you're blaze though, look out :D

4. usually i dont smoke before school, but we are doing NOTHING in english class tommorow(teacher told us to bring something to do, so we are not bored) and I have art right after english. i will not do anything at all in both of those classes, so why not wake and bake? :D

5. I will smoke before school, so my high will last until 2nd period. lunch is after 5th period for me :-(

I meant ideas for what to do while in class(I should have clarified that)

6. Lol art? What are you like in 7th grade

7. I like to learn.

If you want to, you can waste your time other places? Not like they're forcing you to pay & attend class.

Oh wait....

Highschool.

8. rub one out in the computer room

9. while i'm high at school?

Skip and go get munchies. Then drive my girlfriend to her house and get some play time.

School isn't fun high. I don't really get what you would do while high at school... I mostly just listen to music. And do what i usually do.

10. Get a blunt or a bong in college, eat edibles go to high school stoned wake and bake then wake n bake

11. Don 't go to school high dumbass.

12. #15 Nikolai90, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    I would eat firecrackers then take a nap in my first period class to wake up baked as fuck.

Take your i Pod, Listen to music play games, Write lyrics, Fuck in the bathroom stalls. and doodle.

Snuck that one in their..

13. I totally did that in 9th grade (didn't smoke weed then) during computer time in Math class (yeah some algebra program) my guy friend was sitting next to me. I'm a girl and I quietly got off and I asked him why he didn't say anything and he was like: "I didn't want to blow your cover" He was so awesome!

Sorry had to share =)

My friends when they were stoned in highschool just played with their miniature skateboards....

14. [quote name='"My Buds"']

usually i dont smoke before school, but we are doing NOTHING in english class tommorow(teacher told us to bring something to do, so we are not bored) and I have art right after english. i will not do anything at all in both of those classes, so why not wake and bake? :D[/quote]

Well if your not doing anything that day why not go for it.

15. ... Schoolwork?

Unless of course you're one of those kids who thinks they're too smart to pay attention in class...

16. Doodle and draw.