What to do while baked?!

Discussion in 'General' started by zigzag707, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Pretty much self explanitory, what is yout favorite activity to do, place to go, place to trip out whatever when your high. I'm hoping on getting some new ideas that maybe i'm not thinking of...

-S.T.I.D

2. Other than getting baked.....hmmmm

Getting more baked.

3. masturbate...

you're welcome:)

4. HAHAHA + Rep

5. beat me too it, seriously, its awesome.

I usually get urges to do certain things such as play with my Dog, or take my horse for a ride or a walk (which i never do as my Grandad takes me to the horse, and he'd notice me stoned, which i'd rather him not notice :p)

Playing my drums while baked = intense.

What about you?:)

6. Personally, I love doing anything high. Shit, even homework isn't bad after I smoke. I really like chillin' out though, and putting a funny movie on. Another amazing thing to do is to take a walk alone at night with some good chill music. It gives you a good time to think about your life and anything going on in it.

7. Im actually serious, lol.

8. "I collect spores, molds and funguses."

9. i love walks in the dark when im stoned, i like to do that with a fat blunt though too, while walking my dog while stopping every few feet to share with her :D.

10. Really though, I love to draw when i'm stoned. Or play guitar, either one is pretty badass.

I agree with you Chris, everything seems more enjoyable while you're high. I also like to take a jog or walk around at night, or sit on the roof and look at the stars. Get's your brain workin

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2oy7b4SFgE]YouTube - Hyperlite....Wakeboarding Rocks[/ame]

watch that video over and over and over again!!! :smoking: hahahaha

i <3333 wakeboarding :)