What to do when your dry...

Discussion in 'General' started by jrock93, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Im dry as a bone right now, smoked the last of my stash yesterday. so a couple mins. ago I really wanted some weed so I picked up anything I could find on my table that was green (where I break it up) and smoked that, it tasted like shit. I think I might've smoked like 70% weed, 30% dust. but it was kinda succesful, Im buzzed a lil bit but still mostly sober, My older sisters coming home soon, sometimes she brings shit home and sells a g to me, I usually buy more weight but Im dry as hell so I'll suck up the $20/g prices for dank.

2. drink water

[​IMG]

lol. o that dry. umm clean out my vape, mooch off my brother, cry in sorrow, take a short tbreak.

3. i can't even remember the last time I was dry. I recall asking my mom for an old pipe back to get resin but she didn't have any... I hope I never run out again. I've had to take this week end real slow because I'm just on my last quarter and I'm waiting to start a new job. :)

4. I texted my sis and she said shed bring me home a gram of some bomb headies her friend is selling for $20...she should be home in the next half hr :hello::smoking:

5. Ill tell you what I don't do!

Sleep, due to insomnia :(.

and I just so happen to be dry tonight.

6. Don't have alcohol that's what I did and mother fucker I shouldn't of.

7. I feel you..

I have to stay green free for a DT coming up tomorrow.

and to OP, I usually don't worry about it too much,

if I'm dry then my brother usually has some and will smoke me up

and like wise, etc etc.

8. Best thing to do while dry is to find a way to enjoy your sobriety, unless of course you need mmj.

9. I enjoyed my sobriety tonight, I went to the red sox game. It wouldve sucked baked cause I'd buy a $40 ticket and forget what happened. But Im not an MMJ patient, I just love smoking weed =]

10. cigarettes have always helped me. also, the keif from my grinder, and resin have also come in handy.

11. If you are dry try some of these things:

Scrape your bowl and smoke the resin.

Read a book (a good fantasy book, seriously it will help)

Start applying for jobs if you don't have one, or if you do have one get a second part time job (more money means more bud...)

Search your entire house for spare change.

Go to the store or seach around your house for things to build a piece with. A bong or a pipe, whichever.

12. I pop pills like it ain't nobodies business.

13. #14 tokr8989, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009

seconded

or i just chill and clean my pieces, bum sum grren from my parents, or consider starting the 2nd civil war of america (highly needed) i also tend to smoke more ciggerattes, what sucks is being out of squares AND green

14. #15 Northern.Lights, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    can't tell if this is a joke, but if you're serious, i agree 100%.

fuck the fed

oh and yay 300 posts

15. Haha no. We don't need another Civil War we need another Revolutionary war. There is a difference.