What to do when you live with a narc??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rbtrucking4, Aug 9, 2010.

1. #1 rbtrucking4, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    Alright gc heres the deal i enjoy smokin the herb and maybe havin some beer on occasion but my bro is constantly threatening to call the police on me. There is no talking to em ive tried. Moving out right now is no an option, im currently unemplyed.

This shit is really starting to piss me off i run everyday, workout my bro sits on his ass and plays ps3 all day he weighs about 400lbs im honestly about ready to beat the fucking shit out of em and tell to stay the fuck out of my buisness.

I know alot of you might say just go out and smoke and drink somewhere else but then i gotta worry about dui's and i enjoy sitting in my room relaxing watching tv or listening to some music but i dont wanna have to worry about my dickhead bro narcing me out. What do you guys suggest? Im gettin real fed up with his shit!

Its not even his house its my fathers an im the one that keeps it clean, does all the dishes for his lazy ass all he does is his own clothes. He is so lazy he cant even cook.

2. Tell him to mind his own fucking business.

3. Beleive me i try but then he starts with his bullshit of i aint gonna sit there and turn a blind eye while your doing drugs and all this. This is someone that is soo lazy and pathetic he cant even go out and get himself food he has to pay someone to do it or honestly he will just go hungry.

4. That dude needs to lay off your business.

5. #5 skitzymason, Aug 9, 2010
    What do you do when you live beside a married couple of narcs?
    undercovers, canadian equivalent of DEA?
    bring over some fresh apple pie, smile, be polite, and keep your door locked, and the smells a secret..

try and get a job..

6. fuck it, bake him some brownies. no way his fat lazy ass is gonna reject some good ol brownies with milk.

and then reallyyy fuck with him. hahahaha.

or you can try the union

7. #7 NeverRunninOut, Aug 9, 2010
    If you're older than him then keeping toking in your room, just do it more low-key. .when he's asleep, elsewhere, etc. & make sure to get rid of the smell if u don't want him to keep bitching at u!

8. i think keptig it low key for you in your situation is best.

he might be unawear about weed

dont smoke around him or bring weed around him
    be more respectful of his enviroment

when he is cool try talking to him about weed, does he drink? smoke? take prescriptions, understand the way he sees things

9. Here's what you do.

Do your thing, keep it chill.

IF he ever decides to call the cops, you wait until he leaves the house; at this point take his PS3, either sell it to a friend or pawn it. You have to stay out the same day, when he comes back and asks you what you did with it, you freak out and give him your alibi.

This is also best supported if you also pretend to "lose" a valuable electronic. Or you could always just tell him to keep his fucking mouth shut if he ever wants to live to lose his virginity.

Your business is your business, no one else's.

10. damn the 400 lb thing kinda threw me off lol. anyways yeah tell him to fuck off cuz i dont really think he would really call the police. my mom did that to me once...... it was sooo awkward...i just started to spit the facts when they came and this cop lady with like a butch hair cut was like. " you got no respect!"oh yeah back to OP either get cool with him, or kick his ass, or just tell him to fuck off, or smoke him out .good luck

11. that sucks if your bro would narc you. why dont get him smoking? He plays ps3 and boom problem solved.

12. Dont give him a reason to call!
    My mom called the cops for intent to grow when i was 15 lol. 2 crusiers were at my house snooping around my shit before i could do anything. Luckily talk is cheap when your a kid, got to watch in cuffs while my room got the up and down though.

13. Believe it or not, it's all about attitude, if you kiss someone's ass then they'll love you for life.

14. Why don't you challenge him to an Academic Decathlon to disprove his assumptions about the herb? Mano a mano, one man baked, one man sober, one winner to rule monarch absolute!

15. Dude i challenged my brother last week at a family picnic when i arrived he was just talking mad shit about how "stoners" are stupid so i said let's go see who scores higher on the SAT he declined, of course. But shit when i was still in HS i got top 30 in the state on a State Exit Exam while baked. :smoke:

16. tell him obesity is the number one killer in america. lol isnt it? im from canada but i heard some crazy ish like that! 400 lbs? jesus the guys like 3+ of me

17. lol he said stoners are stupid? to be honest i think obese people are alot more stupid, anybody whos willing to let themselves get like that without caring enough to sort it out is basically a fool, not to mention he sounds ten times lazier than any stoner ive ever met

18. Tell him you hid some weed in his room.

Even if he looks for it, it won't be there so he'll think you found a fuucking good hiding place.

Doubt he'll want pigs near the house then;)

19. that's a great plan!

20. #20 TheWomper, Aug 9, 2010
    where do u live?

let him call the cops, who gives a fuck? they arent gonna do anything (to a user who plrobly has an 8th of bud at the most) and if worst comes to worst, if the cops actually come, just throw all ur shit in his room or just throw it out of your property, and deny deny deny, and then ur fine (there are lots of situations when u can lie to a cop and get away with it even if they know you are lying)...unless ur dealing and got quantity at ur house

and tell ur brother hes a fat fucking asshole...u shud unplug the router so he cant play ps3 all day lol