Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when weed gets boring?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ineedaneigthbro, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stop smoking weed? It's not for everyone man, you tried it, didn't really like it, and that's just fine.

2. Try shrooms, or Mdma. Or else just try using a different method of smoking, better, different weed, etc.

3. :confused: Weed gets boring? Smoke more,get a new piece,try edibles,go smoke somewhere new.

4. I'd put this that last bit in my sig of the mods wouldn't get mad at me...

5. You smoke Indica or sativa? Not sure how it can get boring, but I guess weed isn't for everyone.

Try Cocaine to get a rush.

6. Weed...Boring? Can't be possible, but if it were, and this is just theoretical, I would go swimming.

7. Yea man, the same thing happened to me. I havent smoked since mid december. It was nice because it hit me and a few of my friends at the same time and we all quit. We just grew out of it i guess. If it isn't doing it for you anymore I would suggest saving your money and stop smoking

8. t-break. has this been said yet? Granted nothing can take away mental tolerance. You just wont be as high as in the old days because the reason you felt so high was because the experience was brand new. as amazing as the new car smell. now you know what to expect going into it. you can't bring back the novelty.

9. Drop those friends.

10. I didn't know weed could get boring.

11. LSD.
    Take half a tab. I did that and it added new effects to my high and made it better. You don't even need a full tab to enjoy it. I find acid is a good subsitute to weed when I'm not feeling very into it anymore.

12. When I get to the point where weed is fucking boring that is when I pull out the yayo and do my best impression of Tony Montana

13. How can weed be boring? It's a awesome high, it's not just a activity such as a video game. You're probably underage.

14. Too many rules being broken in the past to allow this thread to continue,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.