what to do when u think ur gf is cheating

Discussion in 'General' started by mitsubishi12391, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Read some facebook messeges from a guy pretty much saying that she was over there. I normaly don't read her messages but I'm glad I did. I confronted her and she said she was oveer there with a friend but her friend isn't even friends with the dude so pretty much my gf wanted to hang out with another dude and did. And I def dont believe she was with her friend. Even if she was with her friend why would she be going to this fools house. She never mentioned going over there and prlly was never going to but Idk we live together and now shits really awkward. Any advice?

2. I'd be pissed as fuck.

I'd call her a lying whore, cunt, and a harlot. Then, break up with her. Maybe fuck her mom afterwards.

3. Yep, she's lying. Dump her, kick her out, etc.

Move on. Its really not worth it in the long run. 3.5 BILLION ladies out there. You'll find another.

Edit - Also, this should be in the relationships section.

4. Dump her trick ass.

5. Life is far to short to deal with that shit. Just dump her and move on... Too many girls out there willing to take a shot to the face to worry about one dumb bitch that tickles your balls just right. lol Move on dude, and dont look back.

6. I have a spot in the woods were i dump chicks like that...

7. Get a shovel and a Mach 10. Tell her to go buy some tarp, duck tape, lime, bleach and rubber gloves. Tell her to tarp the bath room and seal it up with the tape. Take your shovel and find a good place in the woods to dig a nice big hole. Ask her of she has been cheating on you. If she says yes take her to the woods, have sex in the hole you dug and then both of you go clean up in the bath room like it never happened. Scrub the dirt right off each other and bleach the evidence. Then use the Mac 10 to kill dinner for the night.

8. So go get yourself a little something something on the side. It's easier than someone having to move out.

9. Well she came and cryed on my shoulder saying shell love me till the end and she will never cheat and nevrr has. But man women just have a way of idk giving the puppy dog eyes.

10. She lyin.

11. [quote name='"apogee"']So go get yourself a little something something on the side. It's easier than someone having to move out.[/quote]

Totally right

12. Thats what girls do man... They know if you fall for it once, you'll fall for it over and over.. There are no second chances in life, so why should there be one in a relationship... Dane Cook said it best, you sir are in a RelationSHIT. lol Start getting more and more distant and eventually just end things and move on bro. Seriously, once a cheater always a cheater. They just get better at hiding it the more you catch them. Be strong dude, don't take no for an answer, unless you think you deserve that and can't do better... then by all means, tough it out and hope that she don't do it again.

13. Yeah man if she's hanging with another dude that means she over you one way or another and the mature thing to do is just say see ya and go find a chick to have fun with. Not sure your age but unless you're looking to get married soon why deal with a serious relationship? Just my 2 cents.

14. Yep.

[​IMG]

15. Dang ole mhmm

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"mitsubishi12391"']Well she came and cryed on my shoulder saying shell love me till the end and she will never cheat and nevrr has. But man women just have a way of idk giving the puppy dog eyes.[/quote]

Damn once read this twice it does seem fucked up. Idk how females are so good at lying/ apologizing. Shes sooo cute and innocent naaaa shes a cheater But ohhh make up sex after the bars... women put u in a trance I believe

17. Send the slut back to hell!

18. [quote name='"StuffinGreen"']Thats what girls do man... They know if you fall for it once, you'll fall for it over and over.. There are no second chances in life, so why should there be one in a relationship... Dane Cook said it best, you sir are in a RelationSHIT. lol Start getting more and more distant and eventually just end things and move on bro. Seriously, once a cheater always a cheater. They just get better at hiding it the more you catch them. Be strong dude, don't take no for an answer, unless you think you deserve that and can't do better... then by all means, tough it out and hope that she don't do it again.[/quote]

Fuckn exactly