what to do when u cant smoke anymore??

Discussion in 'General' started by MadWickeDank, Jan 18, 2005.

1. hi im getting a job that needs me to be screened for drugs... so the answer i dont wanna hear now is quit smoking:eek: . but other alternatives.... ive heard about this stuff called detox but im a litttle skeptcal of that any other things?

2. try as much as you can afford to. but the detox is the most efficient way from what i've heard. another good method is the Search button. does wonders. btw, you might try smoking a cigar every now and then. it's not weed, but it will make you feel good. wears off fast but leaves you good for awhile.

3. nutmeg....salvia....sleep depravation...

4. im not sure how that will help

5. drink until you can smoke again..........detox is to get rid of the weed toxins in your body.............if u want to get fucked up i'd go with drinking or shrooms(stay in your system for 3 days).................if you want to smoke i would suggest an occasional cigarette or cigar...........good luck with your test............

6. Detox is a very efficient but expensive way... You can get like detox pills for like $40 per use but they're like guarenteed to use. However, at that price, I think I rather just quit herb for a while. Ever try shrooms?

7. silly, all you have to do is focus all the energy you focused on weed, onto pills. (cough adderal cough). then, youll be a strung out, hard on, desprate mother fucker like me, and your life will turn to HELL!! but, in a few dyas youll be able to flush it out, and just smoke camels liek a fiend for two days while you pass that shit bro. eternal laugheter inside of my head.

8. no ive never tried shoorms before. whats expected to happen when i trip? and none the less i heard they grow on cow shit.....WTF do they taste like

9. They taste like shit....but prolly one of the funnest things you will ever, ever try...

10. adderall is an amphetamine and will show up on a test for about 2-4 days.