What to do when someone tries to start a fight over nothing?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Burnoutt, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Ey blades, figured I'd ask you guys what to do in this situation.

I was at a local event tonight, basically just everyone shows up and drinks. Hanging out with my crowd, and I see an old buddy I used to work with. We (me and 3-5 others) walk over, catch up, etc. His friend is apparently a real dick. I've met the dude once, never talked to him. He walks up to me, and for whatever reason full on slaps me in the face.

I know some people have weird humour so I said "eyy man, you don't know me like that yet!" jokingly. He kept slapping, so I grabbed his hands looked him in the eye and said "fucking stop."

He walked away, came back, and knocked my beer out of my hand and went for another slap. I lunged at the guy, and our mutual friend held us apart and kept saying to the dude "Stop, man. He's a buddy. Stop."

What would you do in this situation? It's not one of those things where you can simply walk away. Was he maybe just a bit too drunk? I met the guy before and he seemed nice enough. I'm a smaller guy (5'9 & 140 lbs), maybe he just wanted a fight and thought I'd be an easy win?

I dunno, what do ya guys think?

2. Moment he slapped me I would've beat his god damn ass.  Fucking touch me. Bitch, I'll truck smack yo ass.

3. Punch him the neck, or kick em in the balls, and tell the others to keep that fucker away from you.

4. I usually ignore annoying people, once someone lays a hand on me its a its straight punch to there face for them

5. The moment another man slaps you, you have to punch him in the face as fast and hard as you can. Just once, but make it count. Knock that sumbitch silly, see if they lay hands on you ever again.

Was definitely within your rights to punch that fucker for slapping you in the first place.

That's the thing.
    I'm not a bitch, but this was a pretty big dude. Around my height, probably had 10-20 lbs of muscle on me.

What the fuck now?

7. That's why I said punch him "as hard and fast" as you can, and not punch that guy "with just the tip of your fist and no strength". Size matters for zip, when you go KAPOW on someone's ass.

In general, it's better to get your ass kicked than just get slapped anyway. At least people respect the dude who fought the bigger guy, even if he lost.

8. slapping some is one of the most disrespectful things you can do
    I would've dropped his ass on the spot

9. Eh, I guess.

It's one of those events that are filled with cops though. If shit went down, woulda been arrested. Going into med school.. criminal record = bye bye future..

10. I would have finished him.

Straight up lift hin iver my head and slam into my knee. For real
    You don't fuck with me ever... your friend... should ahve let you beat that guys ass or looked out for you ib the first place.
    I would have murdered them both

11. Someone pls link this man top ten ginal fatality moves from mortal combat

12. its like whenever someone tries to step up to me to start some bullshit...mostly its because they are just trying to make their name or their status

i just laugh and walk away

anyone can walk up to just anyone and try and start shit.
    and of course the other guy isnt going to really understand what is REALLY going on and the second guy is going to esclate it and the first guy got what he wanted...a fight

im beter then that. u cant just walk up to me to fight. make an appointment

so i say just walk away from that guy. dont let him use you for his agenda or advancement

Not even just once. If someone just straight up does that for no reason, just beat him until he has no interest in staying near you anymore.

14. ^this^ Thread should have been closed after this.

15. #15 Carne Seca, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    Knock him the fuck out and then claim self-defense.  He assaulted you.  Normally I don't advocate violence but that just pissed me off.  Fuck that.  He was trying to make you look like a punk-ass bitch.  You verbally warned him and walked away.  His continued assault gave you every right to knock all the taste out of his mouth.  grrr!!!  

16. He fucking slapped you dude, this makes me want to kick his ass and I don't even know the kid. 
    You held your own though, I thought this thread was going to be a "he slapped me and I walked away" kinda thing. Props. 

17. Uppercut that dude. Just full swing uppercut right on the chin.

1) No one is expecting a fucking uppercut.
    2)Flawless fucking victory, and you fuck his girl.

Fuck that guy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

my fav part is u get to fuck the chick while the guy is passed out lol

19. grab your balls and squeeze them as hard as possible

20. Dude that's some dumb ass triflin shit.  I would've stopped the guy from slapping me in the first place, but if he was persistent in doing that he deserved a punch to the face.  If you really want to fuck the guy up and look like a badass as soon as he slapped you headbutt him right on the bridge of his nose, break that and maybe give him some black eyes.  Turn around, leave.