Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when someone shorts you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaconDan, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I've never had this problem before, I've always bought from good friends who hooked it up. But this asswipe sold me 1.7 grams for 40 bucks, and I'm pretty pissed off... I've known this guy for about 6 months and despite the fact that i kind of don't like him, and I don't think he likes me, I've bought from him a couple of times. The first few times he hooked it up but after a while he's started getting skimpier and skimpier. At first I just attributed it to the quality of the weed, which is nice, but at this point It's pretty obvious he thinks he has me fooled. I've sent him some texts saying that I know he shorted me and he's lost my business, but he hasn't responded back. At this point I don't want to get into a fight with him.I'm alot bigger than him and could completely wreck him, but I'm on probation, and he's always surrounded by a bunch of friends. What do I do?

2. Suck it up and find a new dealer.

3. He probably thinks you're an idiot. I would if I shorted you more than once and you kept coming back. You would reek of desperation. There's a lesson to be learned here...

4. Tell all your friends not to buy from him. That's the best you can do. Stupid dealer + lost customers over skimping = less customers for him and he might even learn not to rip people off anymore.

5. Tell him you know it was 1.7. I did that with one of my old dealers after he shorted me twice and he apologized and hooked me up fat the next few times because he knew I wasn't a dumbass and had a scale. I told him I had weighed the bags he sold me and they were a few points short and he was totally cool about it. Just try that out. If he's gonna bitch about it, you need a new dude anyways...

6. Tell him straight, and tell him to start scaling that shit in front of you. If he says no, just stop buying from him. If you got a legit hookup, they should have no problem weighing it out in front of you.

7. Tell him it was 1.7, either hes gonna keep ripping you off or usually (90% of the time) give you the rest and apologize.

It's in your hands. Just tell him straight, and its in his.

8. If it was 1.7 why did you buy it? Are you mental? You can look at the weed and tell it was short. You are supposed to prevent these things from happening by telling dealers to go fuck themselves when the bag is short.

But it already happened nothing you can do about it now. I mean you could do something like call him for weed and take it and not pay him. I mean that would be pretty fair in my opinion. But would only work if he is intimidated by you.

9. call his ass right after you buy it and say hey man i just looked at it and its short.if hes cool hell reimburse you or return your money.if hes a dick then he will just say fuck off or not answer.

10. It was pretty dense so I wasn't sure and gave him the benefit of the doubt, but when I weighed it at home I realized it was only 1.7

11. Bro if it was a dense 1.7 it looked even smaller lol. First of all bring your scales. Second of all don't let people swindle you. Can you post a pic of the bag? I mean it should be absolutely obvious that the bag is short. It doesn't matter if he says "oh i weighted it" tell him to weight it in front of you or put some more bud or you are leaving. Simple.

12. Get a group of friends to stand outside his house and scream loudly until he gives you your money back, the screaming gradually torturing him after a few days and nights, preventing him from sleeping, concentraing etc

13. Well I meant It could be so dense that it weighed alot more than it looks. I've gotten alot of that kind of weed before. I wish I could bring my scale with me but I'm on probation first of all and if you have a scale and weed on you the cops will charge you with intent to sell which is alot more serious than just simple possesion

14. Dont fight him over .3 dude thats so stupid you shouldnt have even expressed any anger in the text message. I would have texted him "yo just weighed out your sack and its 1.7 what's up" depending on what he texts back you should act upon it. If he says something like fuck you lier then just tell him how immature and non legit he is and walk away. When buying more than a gram and you dont really know or trust the dealer and the price is not hooked up you should always weigh it or tell them to weigh it in front of you.

15. Just let him know next time you pickup. Do it in person and don't be afraid to walk out of his car.

16. call him and tell him that people that skimp are notorious for having small peens or even vaginas then tell him to go choke down a cock and shoot himself in the face to save the world from the misery he causes and tell him to make sure to include a suicide note detailing how much of a fucking loser he is and how he has no friends and constantly rips people off like a bitch and to disclose the picture you know about where he is tucking his peen in to look like a girl. and after that tell him your on the way to blow his fucking ride up cause of the skimping and if he tries to do anything your gonna put him in the trunk first.

17. Find a better dealer, but if he's cool or a friend, at least tell em hey it's a little light or it's short or something. If they're cool they'll give you a fat bag next time, if not, fuck em, not worth the trouble.

18. Agreed. My friends a pretty chill dealer. He weighs out like every couple bags to his customers to reassure them hes hookin em up. His dubs are always dank as fuck and are like 1.3-1.5..

He comes over like every other day to smoke a blunt and scale his shit.:p

19. dude sometimes its best to just eat a shorting and move on to someone new

20. the best thing to do is just come at him like a normal ass person. hes just selling weed. its not crack. its a normal transaction youve done a million times. you know? come back to him and let him know it was the .3 short on that 40, and if he has any customer service skills he would recitfy that with you right there, or he would tell you that he's got you on the next one, but to remind him... hahaha.

and contrary to popular belief, you CANT EYE IT OUT! different strains, different methods of growing, they all comes in diff shapes, sizes and weights. density. etc etc.

Make sure you own a scale. if your guy has the clock with him, make sure he weighs that shit out in front of you. aint nothing wrong with that. its just keeping it honest.

if you really have to worry about the guy shorting you, you need to find a new dude. i used to have a guy that i would go to as a last resort, that would guarantee at least take a gram out of a zone every single time. hahahaha. i know grow my own and problem solved. fuck the bullshit. i got them flavors for days....