Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when it's your best friend of 13 years that's the mooch?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jenn422, Sep 25, 2010.

1. You need to tell him how you feel...

2. Damn, I don't know than. I do what Leesh says and keep a big stash for myself and a smaller one to share. If he leaves you just because you won't smoke him out, then that right there is not a true friend. I'm sorry to say =/

3. I don't know how much of a best friend he is if he has no regrets about smoking 30-60$ of your weed a week. If you were growing then it would be different but that's fucked up.

4. If he is your best friend for that long just tell him how you feel about it and I'm sure he will understand or at least look at it from your perspective. I would hope someone who has built a friendship over 13 years would care about that more than weed, but you never know with some people :(.

5. right there is problem solved listen to this dude ^ :wave:

6. +1:smoke:

That's lady to you ;)

7. Has he smoked you up hella in the past when you had no weed? if he has then you should smoke him up alot. I have a friend that i used to smoke up PHAT in the past, then when he got alot of money and i didnt, he smoked me up even more phat. If its like that, then stop complaining. IF it isnt like that, tell him that you cant smoke him up as much as you do unless he matches/pitches. OR if you dont wnat to tell him that, take 2 stash boxes/jars/container, and put like $20 of weed or even less in your small stash, put the rest in your big stash and dont take that out unti ,your by yourself

8. don't tell him to "fuck off" or be rude/mean. just politely explain to him that you don't mind smoking him up sometimes, but he needs to start chipping in and/or returning the favor as much as he can because you can't afford to use all your weed on him and it's not fair if you're the only one whose sharing all the time. like if he's doing this because he can't really afford weed for himself tell him you can smoke some of your weed with him sometimes and he has to give you like 5-10 dollars to be fair.:smoke:

9. Gotta call him out on it, just tell him as is how you feel. He should understand as a good long time friend. You don't have to be rude about it either, as adults he should be perfectly capable of being able to work it out. If he throws a fit then he obviously has a problem. He needs to slow down on his intake or find a way to support his habbit himself. It's only a drain of your money, he is basically using you. If he can't deal with it, then he shouldn't be using mind-altering substances.