What to do when I'm stuck in ISS (In School Suspension)?

Discussion in 'General' started by DankyBudz, May 13, 2010.

1. well if you had to do a drug i would say not weed man, shit makes time go slow and you will be like wow im hungry and tired, go with acid, you will never get bored and shit lasts forever.

2. Smoke till your retarded then do this.

3. Back when I was in ISS in highschool for writing Anarchy Now on the wall with chalk, we
    weren't allowed to talk. We were isolated from each other and all my teachers had to
    give me a shitload of work that had to be done by the end of the day. Had that shit for
    three days. Hated every minute of it, and the bastard who ran it was a real hardass.
    He'd give you fifteen extra minutes for coughing too loud.

Thank god I was a goody goody and only ever had that once.

4. Play games on my TI-83+, or write TI-BASIC programs. I had freakin' everything in that calculator. MirageOS FTW!

5. me and my boy had ISS every tues and thurs of each week Snr. yr. Its like we only went to school monday wed and friday...and rarely did we even go on friday.
    but anyways, we use to smoke up b4 the ISS started an then either tripped on dxm or take a hit or 2 of lsd. It was awesome.

6. you cant do work? what the fuck? never heard of that. if you really can't, take eccstacy beforehand. thatll spice things up. or drop acid. :)

7. at my school they let no electronics and couldnt talk. but There was always about 15 kids in there. so it wasnt that bad.

just skip it.

at my school they would just give you another one if you skipped it. then after the second one you skipped you got outta school suspension. thats way better than ISS.

8. back when i was in school i rarely had ISS, i usually just had after school detention for a few hours.

I'd read, write notes and short stories, catch up on homework. It helps if your dating someone and you can write notes to them, that kills a lot of time.

9. What the HELL is the point of ISS if you're not doing work?

10. prepare for jail

11. Holy shit, ISS= gooood times. I spent most of my last year or two of high school in ISS, and i have so many good stories about that place. Some friends and I (who all rap/produce stuff) were thinking about laying down an ISS mixtape, to commemorate the good times in there. For the first year, it sucked, because we had an ISS teacher (more like a watchgaurd) who would not let you slack off, always had to be working on something. He wouldn't let you lay your head down or sleep, but I found ways around that.
    Our ISS class was split up into grey cubicles, so I would set books against both walls, and prop my arms up on those, so that i could sort of rest my head against my hands. One time i actually fell asleep in that position and fell over, and had to stand up for the entire rest of the day.
    After that son of a bitch left though, big Mr. brophy came to town. He used to play for the Miami Dolphins (no lie, check the stats, it was about 10 years back or so). He would everyone in the ISS room about his journies and all of the crazy drugs he had gotten into and shit. Also, he never really gave a fuck about what was going on in that room, unless the principal came by or something. We would have games of hackeysack in there, freestyle battles, a bunch of shit. I would usually smoke in the morning if i knew that i had ISS, sleep through the first half of the day, get up to eat lunch, and write raps/do schoolwork/play hackeysack for the rest of the day. ahhhh, the good ol' days

12. get high son. make one of those coffee cup weed brownies and bring it to school. daam
    imagine it. you could be sitting in detention eating a brownie. and then like an hour later
    your fucked out of your mind. dam sounds good to me. you wont smell so they wont even suspect a thing unless you act totally out. if you think about it if you do nothing you wont stand out and will be able to just chill. in school teachers dont really interact with you much anyways unless you talk to them. just sit at the back or somewhere off to the side and just stay to yourself. when im paranoid i just tell myself that im cool. i mean half of being high is all in your head. if you say your not high youll be able to act more normal; same as if you think your fucked you will loose your head and just raise your high a level.

13. When I was in ISS they were fucking douches. You had to sit in a tiny room with like 5 other people, and we were each in different corners away from each other, no one could say a single word, and you werent allowed to fall asleep, listen to music, or go on your phone. On top of that, they gave you a fuck load of work to do, and then they served you a shitty ass lunch. Fuck.

I was only in ISS twice and both times, I was on pills and weed. Made the day much more enjoyable.