What To Do When Friends Dont Agree With Weed Habit?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by jewbag69, May 20, 2013.

1. #21 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Well you said it yourself. You were 16. Way to young for some and apparently it was for you. It's just weed get a grip.

2. Let them say whatever they want. Just smile at them and reply: "That's right, and I don't give a fuck!"

3. seems to me you are asking a pointless question here ?? if they smoke with you sometimes wtf ?? do they consider themselves to be stupid also ?? if I were ever to be in a situation like that my response would be something like  [​IMG]   [​IMG] or maybe carry it a little farther with a response like this [​IMG]   [​IMG]

4. Inform them that weed is not processed. These processed foods do more harm to your body then anything. But no one fights against that

5. But also dont make anything habitul. Have a reason for it.

6. But also dont make anything habitul. Have a reason for it.

7. The OP is between 16-18. They admitted that earlier. It had nothing to do with my age though. I was still able to go to school and get good grades, it had to do with repressed memories that came back when i was high. It would have happened at 16,26,36, etc. I needed to deal with my shit before I smoked BC the weed opened my mind fully and caused all that shit to surface.