Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when Dealer is dry?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilish4, Aug 2, 2012.

1. idk i think its just me personally. If i owe someone something i stress out about it until i give them their shit back. I ALWAYS give things back at least in the next couple days, but id rather have money, weed, etc thats mine and that I dont have to give away. Thats just me personally man im a weird mofo.:smoke:

2. Some people do have that mentality. "It gets the job done quicker"

3. yeah man shit.. the most weed ive ever got was a quarter haha. and i was in a decriminalized state at the time so it was cheappppp

4. true.. but most college kids drink a shitton of beers to get drunk, but when it comes to weed, dank is considered "normal" weed and mids are "shitty" weed. It should be like mids are "normal" and dank is "pretty good". shit.. i hate to wonder what the people on here think about schwag ;)

5. I don't think you should let a few people decide for you what everyone does.

6. lol trust me im not. id rather have 4 grams of mids over a gram of dank any day. I get shit for that but its whatever

7. Fuck them, they can listen to Wiz and act cool in mommys bathroom.
    Real men have real issues.

8. [quote name='"kd0G420"']

Yes I would. No need to fiend.[/quote]

Don't lie .... Don't you throw fits and get angry til you get weed like the rest of us ....

9. I couldn't agree more with that statement. Dank makes me happy, but that doesn't mean I won't smoke mids with someone else if that's what they have. But if I'm spending my money to get myself weed, I'll wait.

I'm pretty sure I didn't exactly word it with the nicest of tones yesterday, which I do blame myself for, so my apologies on that. I reread what you wrote and you only suggested that you sit at home saying "okay" doing nothing (I guess I just interpreted it too literally)

10. Before I grew I had a few dealers threw the years and I've been burned for this before but isn't loud good?

11. yeah but i put it in " because its really just some shake

12. So a gram of headies only lasts you a couple hours, but four grams of mids will last you a week? I don't really understand that math problem.

13. Alot of times here, not just my dealers will be dry but everyone I ask seems to know nothing and say the town is dry, I'm kind of lost lately too, but I finally found some yesterday.

14. I can't believe I really have to explain this... A gram would only last me about two or three smokes, I could do that in the waking hours of ONE day whereas 4 grams is about 6-8 smokes.. And if I smoked once a day, or took days off.. Could last about a week. Not complicated.

15. Some people will smoke 2 or 3 bowls of mids at a time to get the same level of high as 1 bowl of dank.