Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when Dealer is dry?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilish4, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Dump some water on him.

Ba-Dum-Tss

2. [quote name='"lilish4"']

so your telling me that if your dealer was dry. you would go "okay." and just sit at home doing nothing?[/quote]

Yes I would. No need to fiend.

3. #63 Bunny Wailer, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    i said imo (in my opinion). ive had mids before and decided id rather wait for dank if i cant get it instead of settling for mids.

I don't see how having an opinion based on experience makes me close minded, immature, elitist.

It's like calling me a close-minded, immature, elitist for choosing a fifteen dollar dinner at a restaurant over a meal of fifteen dollar-menu items at BK (or is it McD's?) when I know (from experience) that I'd prefer the restaurant meal over fast food

OP asked what we'd do in his situation and I told him my opinion of what I'd do.

4. Hmmm, 1 gram of shake changes it a bit though lol
    Find some better contacts bro, these guys don't know what they're doing. Build up a good relationship with a dealer and you'll usually get prime nugs and a decent price.
    If you do get the mids though, you could make the most of em by making a half batch of brownies or some sort of edible. Would get you a solid 3-4 doses and it'll be a much more intense high than smoking.

5. Buy the dank? You'll quickly realize it makes a hell of a lot more sense to buy dank than mids.

6. Do I care? I prefer to hang with realistic mature people, not HS kids.

I would rather smoke both and have a fun time with some serious smokers, its not the olympics kid. I smoke heavy regardless of what it is, mids never fails.

7. I love when people compare mids to mcdonalds. Ok buddy, I am sure you are the coolest man to smoke with. :rolleyes: Weed is weed, after 10-20 years you will understand. This section is full of dank smokers who can't afford to move out moms house, go figure cool guys.

8. Obviously we just have a difference in opinion, but in 10/20 years I'll let you know if I still believe in quality over quantity

9. snap, destroy everything in your room, then the rest of your house(or apartment building). Move on to the the rest of the houses on your block then your neighborhood, soon elevating to the state and country... now you own America, have fun with all the weed you can smoke.

10. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']

Do I care? I prefer to hang with realistic mature people, not HS kids.

I would rather smoke both and have a fun time with some serious smokers, its not the olympics kid. I smoke heavy regardless of what it is, mids never fails.[/quote]

No need to get mad or have an attitude! What the hell you smoke mids out of cuz I'm the type to take a break if there is nothing but mid available. I've been done with mid ever since Ive been introduced to dank in college.

11. because half the people here live in decriminalized states and weed is cheap as fuck there... shit im always broke

12. I believe in quality over quantity, I also believe in doing whatever makes you happy, and accept people who do. I can grow pounds of dank and I will always smoke up a person with mids, as long as they are not an annoying dick.

Sure with that logic I won't have a high quantity of smoke partners in this competitive era, but I will have a better quality with more respect and empathy.

13. sorry for being a dick yesterday my dude i was just in a bad mood.

14. Can't expect much help if you're going to shoot everything down.

15. if i knew how to make some i def would man haha. and yeah I actaully need to.. thats my problem.. i usually just ask my friends to get me bud.. this is the only dealer that I know and everytime I get loud its shake...

16. #76 Dutchmaster617, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Anything, a blunt, bowl, joint, anything.

I have went from smoking a 1/2 of dank a week to smoking a 1/2 of mids a week and there is barely a difference, it tastes better but it isn't like going from dirt to a castle.

Maybe I am being an ass but I know some idiot kid is going to bring up headaches and I call bullshit, mids is mid grade weed not toxic lead.

17. no man i appreciate it really I do. I just feel like a dick asking someone to smoke me out

18. That's another problem you'll have to solve. If you intend on getting them back sometime, why not?

19. yeah idk why 9 out of 10 smokers hate mids... like you said, its MIDDLE grade. not shitty shit mcshit shit. I know its a little different, but what about alcohol. If drinkers had the same mentality as stoners, they would always drink liquor instead of beer. But yet, drinking beer is okay even though its alcohol level is wayyyy lower than liquor.

20. [quote name='"lilish4"']

because half the people here live in decriminalized states and weed is cheap as fuck there... shit im always broke[/quote]

For real, its a good ass day if I can get a half of dank for 190-200..