Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when Dealer is dry?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilish4, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Are you really loading whole nugs in your bowl?

OP: I don't blame you for not buying shake at $20/gram. Buying shake is stupid. That's how you end up with laced shit and light bags. I don't get why people shit all over MIDS either, schwag I can understand though.

2. Dealers have lives too you know.

Call up a bro to smoke you out or loan you some and say you'll return the favor.

3. yeah i just dont like oweing people things.. like i try not to borrow shit.. and idk asking someone to smoke me out just seems kinda rude to me idk.

4. THANK YOU. Jesus Christ.. no one understands where Im coming from

5. I mean, I only smoke chronic now :eek:

But if someone's got nice green mids with slight trichcrome coverage for $5/g, I'm not gonna exactly turn that down.

6. Start drinkin. End of thread.

7. Weed > any type of alcohol IMO haha

8. yup.get a 12 pack and wait for ur dealer to holla at you...eventually he'll need some cash if he low.

9. I usually take that time as a small T-break then enjoy the goodness when he/she is not dry anymore.

10. weed + alcohol = weedcohol > weed

11. #31 CaliBudE, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"SmoothTrash69"']I cant believe u are posting this question as a thread[/quote]

I bet op is 15

[quote name='"jeffadamski93"']

Are you really loading whole nugs in your bowl?

OP: I don't blame you for not buying shake at $20/gram. Buying shake is stupid. That's how you end up with laced shit and light bags. I don't get why people shit all over MIDS either, schwag I can understand though.[/quote]

Really laced ......

I'm kidding op but what do you expect to do ? You can't get it , you can't get it , oh well just do what ever you were planning to but sober or go to sleep , excercise .....

I don't hve that problem as I have my med card

12. This probably won't help because you are already out of weed but for the future if you have a vape save all your AVB. I save my AVB and when my dealer is dry I make edibles but my dealer is never dry because I live in Oregon so I've only had to do this once.

13. Geez, if you can't exercise better control than that perhaps you should take the dank. Learn the forum rules before you end up banning yourself. ;)

I will take ten on 16. :smoke:

14. you both lose. 18. Just turned on Friday.

15. and okay sorry next time Ill stick to tool

16. lol ive only gotten twisted once, and i blacked out.. not trying that shit again haha

17. Buy more than 4 g (and that is dank, I didn't even know you could buy only 4g of mids) so you don't run out and if you do your dealer thinks you are worth the time of day.

18. yeah you lucky fuck lol. tryna move out to Colorado so i won't have this problem!

19. im only tryna spend $20 on weed for now. either i can get 4 gs of decent mids or one gram of some shake... im in the minority, but ill take the 4 gs of mids.

20. i'd say a half track (1.7grams) of dank for $5 more will go a long way especially if your smoking mids.