what to do when cops bust a party

Discussion in 'General' started by Grapebleez, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Wow, you guys live in some strict areas, here when they roll up to a party, even if its 50 16 year-olds the just take the beer and tell them to go home. I could never imagine them breathalyzing everyone there, that would cost a fortune. Although once i saw them give the kid that was throwing the party a MIP ticket, but usually they just make everyone leave and they make sure nobody is driving.

2. haha me too,
    + throw on a little flirting to get on their good side.

cops came to a few of the parties I went to,
    usually they left asking if we would still be going when they got off so they could come join- ;)

how great is it to be a responsible adult?! :hello:

3. ^^ yeaaaaaah!

in my experiences, we throw the high 20's at them first - 26, 27, 28 yr olds. that puts them in the 'these guys are def old enough' mindset. followed by having the 'KEY BOX' visible (with only as many keys as people we throw at the cops). Then after they mow through us older ones they get the mid 20's - 22 - 25's.

While this is happening is when ya start the bullshitting and keeping EVERYONE in the same room. The last thing they want to do is arrest someone, the last thing you wanna do is show em the smoking room. They see # of keys matches # of people 22+, everyone chill about them being there, and a couple of people bullshitting with them like its no big deal. They're just gonna leave without checking the back rooms for the underage drinkers and pot.

'Have a good night, keep the noise down, we dont want to come back again tonight'

4. My brother had a party at the weekend.

I turned up after being in the bar all night absolutely wasted and had a few beers with them. They were all like 17 in there.

Cops showed up and i told them it was just a few guys having some beers. They knew the age of them all because they spoke to a friend of my brothers and he told them he was 17.

They were cool and said as it's gone past 2am to keep the noise down because of the neighbors.

I turned round and said ' The neighbor is here' (he came back with me after the pub)

They said OK then have a good night.

That was it. Maybe the cops are more chill round my area.

5. Run like a mother fucker.
    Not like there gonna catch you if your with a bunch of people.

6. You're underage for drinking, you're intoxicated and you run to your CAR?

I can't help but think that's a horrible idea!

OP, next time just run away.

7. iunno about you guys but back in my day 13~16 if any cops came everyone dipped, jumped off appartment balcony's and fuckin dipped no cop was catchin us, hell dogs wouldnt catch us either i doubt they can hop 8 foot fences

8. damn dude...if ur car wasnt at the house i would book it like verybody else..they cant prove u were there

actually i was in the same position in HS one time but it was a lil different...this kids mom used to leave every weekend so we used to party there every weekend lol...so we would see cops a lot...so whenever that happened we would all go downstairs in the basement and just chill til they leave cuz that happened like 6 times lol...but then they finally stayed there one time and we all got caught...i went to the basement honestly cuz i didnt think shit was gonna happen...my car wasnt there so i was down to run but i didnt do it cuz we didnt have the chance...but the cops just told us to go home (made us call our rents) and nobody got in any trouble. actually most peoples parents didnt even give a shit...only one of our friends got grounded lol

9. My dog could of. A 12 foot wall was her record.

10. Those police dogs are crazy. I guarantee you can't outrun one of them... unless you're Usain Bolt.

11. If the kids who left didnt get caught then I think you already know what to do next time.

12. I run. Hell yeah I run. Round here there is no "no checking the back rooms" they search. EVERYTHING. they find you drunk and underage they assume those 21+ got it for us, and in maine you go to jail for that. so its not just my ass on the line its theres too. I run, I head for the woods, I run until i get lost, that way i know they cant find me either.

13. Running is the fun part.