Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when around a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m3t4lm4n222, Dec 27, 2010.

1. #1 m3t4lm4n222, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
    Well, ever since I started smoking I had always fronted my money and had my friend pick me up some weed, then I would drop by his house and grab the stuff then leave.(Occasionally his mother would have some and sell it to me, i'm sure she was making a little profit, but I don't really care) but recently I decided I asked him about buying larger amounts. He told me that if I did that, I could get some "Pretty Dank shit" (I'm going to assume its "Dro" or beasters) from a guy that his mother buys from, but it would cost me $170 for Half and O (Or 320 for an O) He also told me I could get a Half Oz of "Decent weed" (Assuming mids) for $130 (OR OZ for $250) but the "Dank shit" seems more appealing to me, as I have been told to buy quality. I told him that if I buy that much I would HAVE to see it on a scale. He then told me that the guy would come to us and I could see it on a scale. Problem is..I have never bought more than $25 worth of weed (About 1.7Grams of Mids, no seeds but some stems, green in color) and I have never had anything better than mids. I have also never directly dealed with a dealer.. So my questions are:

#1. How do I act when the dealer weights the weed and gives me the bag? How should the transaction go?

#2. How do I determine its actually "Dank" I have only smelled mid quality weed, which either smelt like skunk or pine-ish skunk-ish. I know it should look hairy..but what else should I look for?

#3. Should I ask for the dealers number or will he offer me his number? I would really like to have a direct dealer because I plan to buy in larger amounts from now on (1/4th or more) and I don't wanna keep bothering my friend and I doubt he wants to keep on picking stuff up for me (I don't think he takes any off the top)

2. First of all, make sure he weighs it out in front of you. Look at the bag before you give up the money.. If you have only smelled mid grade weed, you'll notice the difference. it needs no explanation. Most likely he will want you to contact him.

Basically act like you know.. If you don't, you'll be taken advantage of.

3. nobody knows!

4. good weed will have lots of shiny trichomes (the little crystals). if your lucky they will be amber colored this is high grade shit:eek: but white crystals are still good. basically look for the crystals. (ive gotten some darn good stuff before that didnt smell especially strong)

5. bring a nickel (coin). a nickel weights .5 grams and is a great way to test the accuracy of the scale.

every dealer i've ever gone through would weight it out in front of me. if he doesn't ask if he minds. unless the guy is a total prick (possible) he shouldn't have a problem with it. nothing wrong with making sure you're getting what your paying for. if you're feeling up to it, ask if he wants to match bowl for bowl or if he has a piece you can pack up for the two or more of you. its just a nice thing and in my mind, sets you apart from everyone else that picks up and runs out.

smell, feel, look are good ways to tell. you'll know the smell of dank when you smell it. it has a very strong oder. feel - give it a pinch. is it sticky? does it feel somewhat squishy but not feathery? dank is sticky and should have a nice feel to it. look - how green is it? do you see a lot of hairs? the crystals have been mentioned. look closely.

as for the number thing. if your first transaction goes smoothly, ask him if he has a problem with you getting his number. i suggested smoking with him, its a good way to get to know him and for him to get to know you. shows that you do actually smoke and your not walking out to the police van parked and ready to break the door down :p and depending on you and him, might be a good way to make a good connect.

all my dealers either were or became friends of mine. all really cool people with interesting lives and majority of the time, good bud.

good luck man, don't be nervous.

6. ^ a nickel weights 5 grams blade, dollar is a gram.. It would be fairly insulting to have some new comer question a dealers scale. Just look at the weight on the digi.

7. yeah my bad. its been awhile since i used that trick. i knew it was either .5 or 5 but i wasn't sure.

wacky us coins :laughing:

i don't think its disrespectful at all. the way digi's get tossed around and mishandled leads to crazy outcomes. he might be thankful to realize when you put a 5gram nickel on and it reads out 3.3 grams that he has been losing all this money. mis calibrated scales can go both ways and you'd be surprised how many people don't know that trick.

8. Don't act awkward, they can smell fear.

Lol for real just be normal, he's just a regular guy trying to make an extra dollar.

9. 1. Yeah, definitely make sure he weighs it out for you. When there's that much money involved you want your damn moneys worth. Just be normal, most of the dealers I know are regular guys, laid back, friendly etc.

2. You'll know it's dank when you see it. Should be nice tight buds, lots of hairs, strong smell usually. Very sticky to the touch and as the others have said, covered in crystals.

3. Whenever I've met a new dealer I've always asked for their number, if the stuff they gave me was good quality. I don't really see anything wrong in asking. Also asking about the best times to call them is a good idea, save both you and him time. I always have a good conversation with my dealers, it's never really awkward. Over time you'll get to know them, they'll be less likely to skimp you and hook you up. =D

10. Well first you shouldjust be like what's up and then you should get straght to business. When you smell it it will be better then any mids and will be fluffy after hes all done doing shit with the scale he puts it in the bag you say heres the cash and now the stash haha and then if he seems pretty legit when you leave be like alright thanks man ill probly be hitting you up agin sometime aging for this kill