What to do when a friend gets to high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lStoneylThelBear, Nov 30, 2014.

1. #1 lStoneylThelBear, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    WARNING LONG STORY ABOUT A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE TIPS ARE AT THE BOTTOM
    Ok so I have a semi funny story so last night my moms boyfriends son came over and me and him have smoked he took it pretty well and then I decided hey lets have some fun and stole this super mega potent edible (it was from a dispensary and was made with everclear, my moms bf had some) and we split it and ate it and remember this was our first time with edibles and after about 30 minutes it started to kick in for me but not him so I decided to smoke a bowl to get him started and we packed a bowl of dank and this is where it all went wrong. We come inside and my mom wanted to clean the house and I said we would just go to bed and I start cleaning but he starts tweaking he thought the illuminati were out to get him for the first hour and couldn't stop laughing so I told him to eat some food and calm down he does he is now complaining his head hurt and one he moved to a ceartin position he felt he was stuck there so I said go to sleep and he ended up puking all over the house I told him to stay in the bathroom and he did I cleaned up and told my mom what went down

She told me
    1let him get all the puke out his system
    2Get a bed or place to sleep ready
    3 get a bucket of some kind for him to puke in if heed be
    4lay him down turn the lights off and just stay there til he falls asleep

This worked for me feel free to share your stories and give tips I'll try and update this list every week or as often as I can stay stoned✌️

2. I would like to say I myself had a great time laughed way to hard and am now a huge fan of medibles

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd say just find a way to get him even more high and make sure he doesn't realize it then get a video camera to record him for the next few hours until he is passed out and put the video on YouTube and post the link in this thread so we can laugh about it and make jokes and stuff about his stoned ass oh and maybe use some punctuation so it's easier to read brah

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you go over the edge with edibles, the best advice is a good vomit, and bed, with a bucket next to you and the lights on though. This helps the darkness from frieking him out too much.

5. I did get several video of him freaking but however for privacy reasons I cannot post them on YouTube

6. Vitamin C works great aswell

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lemon works well

8. Sharpies work best :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Likewise mate.

We call him Chief Kief now

10. I was trying my hardest to convince him to drink some lemon juice and he wouldn't he thought I was trying to trick him

11. Ive honestly never puked from weed alone, being hammered then smoke now thats awhole differnt story. Just be chill with him, dont make him move around alot and throw on some tv he will make it through

12. You know I did that intentionally, right?

13. <sup>your mom sound like she got experience. theres nothing you could have done just try to keep them calm till it passes</sup>

14. It was hilarious

We call him Chief Kief now

• Like Like x 1