Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do whem HIGH

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IzzyRastafari, May 13, 2011.

1. Gears of War 3 Beta man

2. is it just me or do video games kinda kill your high?

3. #23 IzzyRastafari, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No they dont, I would say, they alternate your high

4. Black ops zobmies.. Or my all time favorite:
    PAINTBALL!!!!!!!! nothing better than shootin your buddy in the mask :D Autocockers FTW

5. Just lay back, relax, and feel it man. Play some classic rock or techno, or whatever the hell your into man. It all depends on the type of experance you want and what your into. My best advice is just to lay back and chill and listen to music or watch tv. And if your new too it, I wouldnt smoke too much more tonight, because you will feel fucking insane and its kinda scary unless your use to it (assuming you have low tolerance levels, trust me on that). Like I said, just sit back and experance it and let it flow through you man.

6. [​IMG]

CCM for the win.

7. Pyschoanalyse my dog. Pychoanalyse randoms at the supermarket. Go have a few bevvies. Go out for a meal. See a gig. Facebook people you haven't spoken to for ages. Jog. Ride your bike. Draw. Write. Go fishing. Plan your rise to power over the planet earth. Watch Nat Geo/Animal Planet. Go to the zoo. Light some candles. Re arrange some furniture and sit on it. Have a deep conversation with a girl (a bit homosexual but I dunno it's kinda enjoyable when I'm high). Youtube. Stumbleupon. Fruity Loops. Watch channels of TV you don't normally. Make some coffee. Buy some coffee. Read the paper. Read a book. Watch a film you've heard good things about. Sink some brews. Play golf/ go to the driving range. Go for a swim. Cook up a storm. Philosophise. Learn about stuff. I dunno do anything it's more fun when your high.