What to do ... what to do?

Discussion in 'General' started by ReD_LiNe, Apr 8, 2010.

1. So next month there is a prom. I'm going with this girl who I like and I'm almost positive feels the same way about me. Were going to this after party and at the after party there is obviously gonna be a shit load of alcohol. I'm picking up 3 blue stars within the next few days and was thinking about saving them for after prom and doing them then instead of drinking with everyone else.

Should I roll or drink with everyone else? I don't drink often at all and if things end up working out I'll also have a hard time "getting it up" if I do the ecstasy versus the alcohol.

2. Hmm.. chronic is best. Maybe a little scotch.

3. I don't like smoking in social situations, it makes me anti-social.

4. I would roll. CT is wack, got to make it fun yourself. Good weed is amazing coming down from rolling.

5. Anyone else? Should I do MDMA or should I just drink?

6. Id just drink if everyone else is drinking

7. Ya just drink dude. It might be weird to roll when everyone else is all shitfaced and hard to talk to.

8. I would do both... but that's me.

Edit - If you plan on having some fun later on, take the E and say no to whiskey dick.

9. why wouldnt you roll...?

rolling is the shit.

10. i would only roll if the chick is down as well :smoke:

but what's wrong with rolling and drinking? just don't over do it and it's cool.

11. Yea do both? I love getting my drink on before rolling.

12. If everyone is rolling = roll
    If everyone is drinking = drink.

Why? Because it'd fucking suck if you're rolling your face off and everyone else is drunk as shit and getting annoyed at you for being all lovey dovey. Same thing with the drinking. God damnit, either way it looks like you're going to have a good time. You know what I did after prom? Went to go eat pizza and popped a xanax and went to sleep only to be woken up by a loud flamboyant gay cuban guy slapping my ass while screaming obsceneties :mad:

Also,
    [​IMG]

13. for me this wouldnt even be a question

rolls all the way man

if im rolling i could care less if everyone else is drunk, ill be having way too much fun to even be concerned with that

14. I had a hard time trying to stop laughing at the gay cuban thing.

I've never rolled with a group of people that arent rolling just as hard as i am. it makes for quite an awkward situation if your the only person rolling there. youre going to think your having a great fucking time and everyone wants to talk to you and shit, but in actuality, they are shunning you, because you are coming off too strong in areas they dont feel comfortable with. if im not rolling with my friends when they are, i tihnk they get to be pretty annoying. thats just my opinion though.

P.S. Royksopp, thank you for making my evening with that post. I laughed so hard my eyes are just cashed out now.

15. Don't go to Prom if you have a teacher that's obsessed with you.

16. [​IMG]

(Seriously though, what the hell? lmao)

17. Hah, glad my misery amused you :)

I'm still trying to figure that out today lol. I honestly thought it was a bad dream the xanax had given me or something.

18. I was thinking about that, because I know when you roll you become mad annoying to people not rolling and that might not work well with people who are drunk and easily get pissed off. I'll just take the rolls with me just in case, you never know if I get the urge to pop one or someone wants one and I can make a few bucks :D

19. Ask your date if she wants to roll with you!
    Then both do it at the after party!

20. Haha I seriously doubt she'd be up for it. The girl only drinks and hasn't even smoked before :confused_2: