Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do this monday 4/20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by josejura, Apr 18, 2009.

1. what should i do besides smoke i mean like gimme some advice like some trippy games or wtf some thing to make it funner:)

2. My better half and I plan 4/20 out like its a fucking national holiday. We like to watch movies, play video games and board games (we really like Apples to Apples in a large group, and when there is just a couple of us we love Electronic Life, and Settlers of Catan). You always MUST go to your local headshop and buy a new something. Even if its just new rolling papers or whatever. Also, they plan "Record Store Day" as close to 4/20 as possible, and our huge local independent music store always runs sales on 4/20 (they are like 2 blocks from the headshop, I think thats why).

And you must have awesome food, we usually grill out and have freinds over if we can. On 4/20, the more the merrier. If we lived in the country I would probably do fireworks, but we live in a middle class suburb, and we don't want to alert the police to the fact that we are celebrating this holiday lol.

Basically, just do whatever you love to do high all day long, and spend it with your "stoner" family, cause its really the only holiday you can do that.:)

3. I just basically plan a low-key get together with some friends. Everybody brings somthing for us to smoke. And im planning on buying a bubbler from a headshop and use it that day

4. #4 Panc4kes420, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    our 420 is going to be an outing of bout 20 people at a private lake. grilling, smoking, fishing, and airsoft. nd maybe some beer.. im bringing 2 grams of nl x5, o of regs for blunts/joints. some else is getting half to an o of some cali mmj. nd plus everyone cept a couple people will have thier own, oh nd some of us are thinking bout pitching in for an o or 2 of some kind/beasters

5. :D Browniefest '09 :D