What to do the day of a drug test

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ultraturd22, Jan 16, 2013.

1. hey blades, tomorrow is the day of my drug screening. Practically a physiological evaluation and drug test ordered by court. i have been clean for exactly 1 month, and I have taken 3 first response drug tests, and passed them all with decently faint lines ( obviously visible, but pink instead of red ). My test is tomorrow, and i'm a-little worried.

Will i know the results of the test the day I take it. I really want to smoke tomorrow, but I'm worried that I may fuck myself over somehow if I somehow fail. But if I know I passed, before they send it to the Lab for confromation then hey. Ima smoke hard.

Will I know the results of the test before they send it to the lab. ??

:hello:Help a fellow stoner.

2. If you knew the results before they sent it to the lab, what would be the point of sending it to the lab?

But once your body fluid/hair/etc. is taken, it's gone. They won't be calling you for more samples. They won't know if you smoke afterwards...It won't change the results in the lab.

3. its for court, so i was thinking maybe it is an instant drug test, which is sent to a lab afterwords, for conformation. well if i do fail. I will have to retake the test... so if i fail and smoke im fucked to say the least

4. You shouldn't fail if you've been clean for as long as you've been supposed to be.

5. What to do the day of a drug test? The answer is simple bro you gotta call in sick.