what to do? (random girls)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by beefhat1, Nov 9, 2010.

1. so i was walking back to my bike after my classes got done today, and while i was approaching my bike, a girl was unlocking her bike across from mine. i looked up and we made eye contact for about 2 seconds.
    in that 2 seconds i saw her as the most perfect, angelic creature i had ever seen. she was gorgeous, the face of a cherub. i wanted her in every possible way.
    so what did i do? i got on my bike and left.
    now i feel like i missed a crucial opportunity. in a university of 20000, i have a feeling i won't see her again. i'm not really used to approaching random girls, but i never want this circumstance to happen again. i feel like a scrub that let fate slip through his hands.
    what should i have done? what can i do next time? this kind of thing happens once in a fair while, and i never do anything about it. i'm sick of my inaction, but i have no idea how to approach the situation

2. next time you make eye contact with a girl, you will walk directly up to her. then squeeze firmly on her breasts. this will let her know you are ready to mate.

3. speak to her duhhhhhhhhh!

4. I know how that feels OP. But even though the chances are slim, you may very well see her again. But next time you gotta talk to her. Just be cool. Like you said, in a University of 20,000, even if you fuck up and humiliate yourself, you're probably never gonna see her again anyway.

5. #5 ZarTheDragon, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
    wtf !?!?!?! the most beautiful girl you've seen ? she looked at you ? fucking walk over

ask her about bikes or someshit, what classes she takes, anything....youre at a university bro anything will work...start with school...

man its just pussy (fact)...shes gonna feel you or shes not going to (fact)....you wont get a chance if u dont try....(fact)

just start jumpin on everything u see...one will give in...u ever see ugly dudes with a fine ass girl ?...that shud be the most motivation ever !

6. 1. make it your mission to find this chick
    2. if you can, set up a little bike ride to some scenic spot & smoke some bud with her
    3. fuck like rabbits

Good luck man. At least find the chick, ask for her number or somethin....