What to do on SHROOMS?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Xanxibar, Mar 24, 2009.

1. So a buddy might be getting some shrooms later tonight or tomorrow. It's me, him, and another friend. What are some things that you might recommend doing while on them. Ladies give your feedback as well because the other friend is a girl. FYI this will be my 3rd time on shrooms so I already kinda know how I react to them. :hippie:

[​IMG]

2. SEX on shrooms is amazing, you feel so connected with the other person ... although it can become a little freaky when your dick starts to morph into a mushroom.

Also go outside and experience nature naked

3. so true, sex on shrooms is awesome..your senses are heighted and you feel every movement.

just go wth the flow dude....if you want to go outside go outside..don't plan shit...just roll with it dude...see what happens I find those are always the best trips...hit up a bar or something and see whats going on there maybe.

4. Ha ha, I doubt we're gonna have an orgy.

Yea that's what I usually do is just see what happens...

Do ya'll hallucinate much? The only time I can recall is when I was talking to the toilet. :rolleyes:

5. #5 El_Caterpiller, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009

i don't find you see much at all, I have done mushrooms many a times..and have mixed it with other drugs and have yet to really "see object" per say.

I have seen walls move and morph...nothing really major....faces melt....at most...but nothing really...acid is where it's at...its amazing.

mushrooms is a mind and body trip and can make you see something if your state mind is strong or concentrate long enough...it's a great drug to open your mind.

6. I've hallucinated alot on shrooms from multicoloured rain fireworks to trees forming faces and talking to me.

Mushrooms are my favourite drug

7. look at yourself in the mirror when your frying
    and even better if you have one of those three door cabinets with mirrors on them in your bathroom
    then angle them so you see 3 of you
    shit gets fucking crazy

8. Listen to some psychedelic/ambient/trance music (Shpongle or Infected Mushroom are recommended), take a nature walk (best if this isn't in the company of others and is also close to where you're tripping), smoke weed, watch the MilkDrop visualizer on WinAmp, contemplate everything you thought you knew about life, the Universe, and existence in general.

I pretty much enjoy all of those things when I'm tripping on shroomies.

9. Best experience I've had on shrooms was similar to what you described (Me and 2 other friends). We went to the park and just talked and chilled while smoking spliffs and playing cards. A good card game can keep you guys interacting, some of the most interesting conversations I've had with people were over a good card game. So yeah, my suggestion is play something like "asshole" (not sure what it's called in English, called "trou du cul" in French).

P.S. Also make sure it's night, probably not a good idea to do this in a public park while it's busy.

10. #10 Xanxibar, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    Maybe bullshit? Where you from? That sound like a good idea, I like poker but that's probably too complex for me when trippin.

I fucking love Shpongle. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2LK-zGfdUU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2LK-zGfdUU[/ame]

11. i'm tripping on shrooms right now and I just watched that shpongle video.... they're fucking awesome... that's some great tripping music and a cool video

12. Hahah I know exactly what your talking about. I have spent countless hours in front of a mirror shrooming hella hard watching my face do weird shit. The most fun i've had on shrooms is we were playing floor hockey in my friends game room. I was fucking scraping on shrooms no one could beat me