What to do now?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Chronic G, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I was on my way to find a new dealer. this is a conversation I had with this guy I kinda knew
    Me: Do you smoke pot?
    Guy: Do you?
    Me: Yeah
    Guy: Do you smoke a lot?
    Me: No
    Guy:Yeah I could get you some, I have some connections.
    Me: Okay.

So here's my dilemma: I haven't needed a dealer, I got it through a sibling. So
    where do I go from there? I see him almost everyday so contact isn't a problem. I don"t know him too well so I don't have his phone number or anything.

2. wait so your wondering how you actually get the weed? next time you see him ask him about it

3. so what the fuck are you asking?

4. figure out how much you want and find out the prices of the area,

meet up with him and pay for it, don't hand over the money until you inspect the marijuana, if it smells funky and looks weird don't buy it.

5. yeah... check the bag before you hand the cash over.

6. Buy a g and see if you like what he has! If not, continue w/ sibling.

7. My dank always smells like funky skunks and looks like alien turds.. bad advice man.. (just bustin balls here)

Yeah though. Find prices, figure out how much you want. Just talk to him about it a little in person. A lot of good information here at the city, just check the apprentice section for a little new user information! Make sure it's really marijuana and DO NOT GIVE MONEY BEFORE GETTING WEED.

8. Where do I go from there?

9. yeah, talk to him and see when and where u will make the deal, do the deal descreet and fast, then smoke that shit. stick to the general rules of making sure you arent getting ripped off