What To Do Now? First Time Grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kaoyaku, May 22, 2013.

1. Hey all, first time grower here who definitely needs some guidance.
    Planted 9 days ago in rockwool.
    Here's what they look like now: http://oi39.tinypic.com/1t1ush.jpg
    Soaked the rockwool for 24hrs to adjust pH and planted seeds. Been watering with distilled water and had em inside getting hit with sunlight. Roots are now showing through the bottom of the rockwool. Whats my play? And how do these look?
    Thanks all!

2. you need to get those in some soil real quick. bury the stems all the way up to the cotyledons and get a fan blowing on them. you also need to invest in some lighting, kamels cfl guide will give you the low down on what you can do going that route or you can invest in a HID system definitely want to do some reading man good luck.

3. They are stretching for light, you need light close enough for them to start new growth.
    Also a fan will do wonders. Hope you have plans on where your babies goin to live in.
    Good luck

4. Do you think these can survive outside at this point? Or should i put the rockwool in some pots inside for another week or so?

5. i would transplant into containers until the third or fourth nodes form then replant outside, when they are small they are the most fragile. by waiting till its a little more mature you give it time to build up its strength and fight off what mother nature throws at it.