What To Do In This Love Situation?

Discussion in 'General' started by PostPunk420, May 10, 2008.

1. Okay, I'm really into this one girl. The thing is, one of my really good friends is also really into her. I don't think he knows that I also like her too. I want to ask her out, but I also still want to be friends with my friend. He's the kind of person who would breakdown if his crush is stolen. What should I do? Also, I've gone out to dinner with the girl before, but how do I ask her out in a way that tells her that I want to be her boyfriend instead of just hanging out with her?

2. First? Talk to him about it; then come back with how it went unless you come to a conclusion then.

3. dude bros before hoes like always...

Just talk to him and see whats up man...like a serious friend though no fuckin around.

4. Yeah, one of the people who call themselves my "friend" recently started going out with my ex, ex, ex girl. He knew we dated, and intentionally hid the fact that they were dating from me. Honestly, I don't care. Me and this girl are still friends, but I don't have any real feelings for her (thats why we broke up), but the fact that he's tryin to be sneaky pisses me off.

Talk to your homie, but listen to HOW he answers even more so than what he answers. He could say "yeah it's fine" but if he says it in a real depressed kind of voice, then you probably shouldn't go for it. He'll probably not want to hurt you as much as you dont want to hurt him, so he may say something he doesn't mean.