What to do in Cali?

Discussion in 'General' started by stonerobot, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Well spring break is coming up and my friend just ask me if I wanted to go to Cali. I was planing on going back to Miami again, because it was hella coo last year but Cali sounds tight too. I think he's trying to go to LA or San Francisco. Wheres a coo place to go in Cali during Spring Break. Last year in Miami there was a Victoria Sercet fasion show which was the shit :D anything like this in Cali not so much a fasion show but just a place thats poppin. This is going to be my first time in Cali so im trying to have a ball. Know some people in Stockton but idk where that is!

2. I've been here for about 2 years now (coming June), and honestly, it's kinda boring. Maybe it's cause I don't know the right people, and that I'm only 19 so I'm kinda limited as to what I can do. However, if you're into raves and whatnot, there's plenty of events popping up every week.

3. yea im 21 so anyone know of any clubs

Raves are ok its a place to meet people....im just trying to meet someone who knows the town. But yea being a stoner sometimes a raves are a bit much lol

4. California is great. Without a doubt, hit up Venice Beach. It is a 70's stoner utopia. Go through Malibu, it runs along the coast. Nothing beats the great California beaches. Go to Hollywood too, you will see some crazy stuff there. Tour the mountains a bit while you're at it. Go through Beverly Hills just for the hell of it. It's a crazy place at night. Hit up Chinatown, that's a fun place too. San Francisco is another popular tourist place that people go to. Golden Gate Bridge is an engineering marvel.

And since you're looking for clubs, there are lots in places like Beverly Hills. Hermosa Beach has a lot of pretty cool bars/ night clubs in front of the pier.

5. #6 stonerobot, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Whats that dude?

nevermind google it looks Doooooope but im not gonna be there in april. My spring breaks in march

6. Thats f@*kin tight lol, Miami was not that pack last year on South Beach