Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do in Amsterdam?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HawZee, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Hey guys. Im going to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks, and I would just like some suggestions for what to do while in Amsterdam (besides toking of course).

Has anyone here done anything they can recommend when high in Amsterdam? Or is it anything that you would do while there? Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

2. ...smoke weed maybe?

3. Mushrooms
    Prostitutes

4. One of my friend's goes every year cuz she has family there... try and go and find her uncle lol that would be an adventure.

5. They have one of the largest flower gardens in the world, sounds dumb but the arrangements and colors can't be beat when trippin on some mush or cid.

That and definitely make it a point to get with a girl from every part of the world while high(Prostitute or tourist).

6. go in the time of the cannabis cup

7. eat pancake! there is this pancake house that look slike a merry go round. BEST EVER.

Smoke weed
    van gough museum
    Heineken beer plant

walk around, ride bikes, look at the flowers. wear the wooden shoes.

Amsterdamn is a great city. you should have trouble finding things to do..

besides smoking weed. I would find that pancakes house.

8. Amsterdam has some great coffee shops.
    I went to a place called Cafe Welling when I went. After you smoke there you will get such a crave for coffee. It's weird.

9. Don't go to the Heineken beer plant, the whole tour is just a giant advertisement and you get 1 warm beer at the end after looking at like 30 x 1,000,000 gallon silos.

The cannabis cup sounds good too, thats in november though.

EDIT: Oh and hit up the sensi museum and barney's coffee shop

10. Someone told me they had some pretty fire bud there, but I think that was just a rumor.

11. According to Harold and Kumar there are lotsa stripper clibs and protiution hosues :D

12. Rent a bike and pedal around the city... Holland is great :D

13. weed, prostitute, weed, more weed, pancakes yea that sounds good. then more weed, some more panbcackes. sleep. weed weed, bike around while smoking weed.

then smoke some weed, stuff any leftovers up your ass, and ship a few pounds back to the us, and then go home.

14. I was gonna make a topic about this myself because I am going with my family and cus I'm 18 they will let me go around by myself and take my cousins with me. One of them is 16 and mad chill, always gives me weed and shit when I'm at his house. So I was wondering, he doesn't quite look 18 but are coffee shops like mad strict on this? I meen, I could always get weed and bring it out to him and we smoke somewhere else, but I would like to go in some nice coffee shops with him and chill. Be cool as fuck.
    I'm worried that it could ruin my trip if he isn't allowed in, cus i will probs be looking after him whilst my parents and his parents go sight seeing

15. How big is your asshole then brother. :confused:

16. go to the hemp musieum. They have gro op exhibits and everything. And they "destroy" to harvest on site.

17. Yeah, I was there one week last year, and the coffeeshops ID anyone they might think is around 18 years old. The reason being that if they sell it to minors, they will be shut down. You may try to bring him in, but if he gets IDed he will be asked to leave the shop.

18. oh god thats funny. also informative.

in my research, it seems the best off months to visit amsterdam is october to november, i did some price-hunting on travelocity and traveling, as well as accomodations for 9 days or so can run almost insanely inexpensive, three people, two rooms for 8 days, 9 nights was something like 1100 dollars per person. WITH AIRFARE.

but, prices change, and people have been starting to travel abroad more, so I can imagine that prices will be rising in the near future.

another thing amsterdam is known for, besides the weed, are the prostitutes in the red light district who supposedly very attractive. that you can get for like...40 or so euros for 20-30 minutes. considering that its perfectly legal there. of course, that isnt exactly for everybody.

ive also heard the nightlife is good there too. I'm itching to see it for myself! :(