what to do if ?

Discussion in 'General' started by outdoor budking, Jul 11, 2011.

1. My lighter want work. Have no matches.

2. use the eye of your stove. Or just buy a new bic???

3. Well not close to store. Lighter ran out fluid while smoking a bowl

4. #4 Lenny., Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
    Ask a neighbor?

That's what I do. But I guess I'm lucky because mine is an Indian guy that smokes a lot of cigarettes and is up all night

5. Don't have neighbors lol. I'm just fucked

6. There's always a lighter somewhere in a stoner's house... look harder. I'm sure there's at least one hidden somewhere.

7. Haha I did found three but there dead to

8. Heat up a knife on your stove then use oven mitts to take it off and use the tip to light your bowl

9. If you have a car, use the lighter plug to light a cigarette and ... keep that cigarette burning.

10. Would but car way to far

11. go to sleep and smoke tomorow

12. 1. Focus body warmth to create heat
    2. ???
    3. Breathe fire

13. Then drive the car to the nearest position first, and then use the plug to light a cigarette, and use that as some kind of a torch... like they do in the Olympics. Don't let the flame die...

14. Is there anyway to use a electrical outlet. Lol

15. Hm... I know how to boil water with some wire with an electrical outlet... but to light a bowl?

Hm... Too risky.

Oh, unless you had a 'soldering gun'... you could use that...

16. Take the knife you used on the stove, and insert it in the electrical outlet, it heats up real quick

17. cottonballs catch on fire quick with the sparks from a lighter. light up quick tho its liable to burn up quickly and i dont want to be responsible for any 1st degree boo-boos

18. Rub two sticks together really vigorously until you get an ember, then put dead leaves on that ember and blow on it. Then use said leaves to light your bowl.

This process has been known to take up to three days of rubbing, so don't stop!

19. Do you have candles and a gas stove? Desperate times call for desperate measures.