What to do if your Spouse/Gf/ doesnt like that you smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by CitySmoker420, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. one simple line:
    "if she aint' down with the herb, kick her to the curb"

you'll always have lady mary jane for you!

2. My one and only boyfriend dumped me because of my love with mary jane

funny usually its the girl that isn't down, but oh well.

3. I never thought I'd hear that...

-Mark

4. well ur bf is a square..... tell him to sack up and stop being a conformist tool

5. Sometimes you have to choose whether you like her or weed more. If you really love weed and she cant understand/accept that then she doesnt love you, she wants to change you.

Fuck Bitches, Get Money!

6. fuck bitches get money smoke trees....

You will not udnerstnad the herb until u smoke the ganj, it is liek an unspoken truth between all stoners... we all understand the beautty and magic of Maryjane, we all indulge in her holy sacrement, and bask in the light of jah, im a jew, no rasta... im a white boy from the burbs... but i understand MJ..... u have to respect her.... shes more hen just to get fucked up... its not a drug... its a plant... asscosiating this holey plant with something like heroin or nictoine is an insult.... its like comparing a beautiful woman to a prostitute (sorry for spelling....)

7. I know right?:rolleyes:

It was a long time ago, and he is a square, i don't miss him at all, but he's tried to get back with me 3 times and each time i tell him i love mary more.

8. This gets better and better haha watch... next time he gonna come up with all rasta clothes on posered out throwing rocks at your window.. hahah

Sorry if this touches on a soft spot, just had to get my kicks :),
    -Mark

9. well i am married. but i think every situation is different. if i was dating a guy for a few months and he always ragged on me for smoking i'd probably ditch him because my habits are no different than those who have a few drinks in the evening to wind down. [ok sometimes i have an all day smoke fest but it's rare]

i probably wouldn't be able to tolerate someone who had an inherent problem with something i did to help myself. that would be the issue to me. not the fact that he doesn't like weed but the fact that it's disrespectful to nag me about smoking herb at night to relax when you wouldn't think twice about someone taking a multivitamin. i know that's a stupid comparison but it's something that keeps me sane and helps me relax. probably good for my blood pressure and overall health. :smoking:

now if my husband had a problem with it [he doesn't, he smokes] then, well, i don't really know. i guess i would probably continue smoking, with less frequency, and be more respectful of my habits. like i would smoke in the bathroom and then clean everything up, brush my teeth and listerine [which i do almost every hit anyway. well i listerine & rinse every time].

but i don't think i would ever give it up completely. a month? sure. but i equate the herb with any other sort of drug i used to take to keep me sane. taking away my marijuana would be like taking away my prozac, man. not cool.

10. haha good for you!

11. Obviously he was a homosexual. There's just no other explanation.

12. Laugh in thier face uncontrollably, then say "see'ya...more for me" & go back to blowing smoke rings like nothing happened.

13. Ha..I had a funny image of taking a hit, taking a hit of mouthwash, gurgle, spit, and take another hit...

or do you mean you do all that after each smoke sesh??

14. my gf was the one who originally encouraged me to try smoking many years ago. our first smoke was from a bag of weed my friend gave me for helping him with his math work. my gf and i took it and smoked it out of an apple in the freezing cold (vermont) in a far corner of campus. 6 years later, we are engaged, smoke every day, grow our own weed and have the world's most awesome dog. so no, my gf has no issues with me smoking. :) :smoke:

15. Well you seem to have a great attitude and you look good...so the right BF shouldn't be too much of an issue!

:)

16. haha LMFAO that mental image is too funny man! hahaha

17. It's not really about our beloved ganj at the core of this dilemma. It's about power and control issues. I can't respect someone that wants to tell me what I can and can't do when it has no impact on them at all. I was a stoner when we met, you liked me then, I'm not the one with the problem.

18. My ex told me if I didn't quit that he might have to break up with me.

I fucking broke up with him. : ) Haha I need a man who can handle Mary and me.

19. Just quit smoking..

NOT! NEVER!

20. lol after a session i meant. but usually that involves going into the bathroom for one hit and then coming back out.

yes exactly. thats what i was trying to get at in one of my middle paragraphs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.