Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do if you get caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by afatflatcat, Jul 15, 2011.

1. What do you say when you get caught? I haven't yet, and though I don't plan to, I think it would be best to have an idea of what to say. Im only worried about my mom and dad finding out. What would you say? Would you tell them you will quit or what?

2. ask them if they want a hit

3. I would probably improvise lol, that's what I always do and it always worked.

I'm never stressed... I know my mom would totally freak out if she'd find out but I still smoke joints, blunts, bowls and take bong hits in my toilet lmao I even made firecrackers yesterday while she was gone with my step father and they arrived early so I had to take them out right away and hide that shit in my room.

It smelled like burnt peanut butter so I said I tried making a peanut butter cookie in the microwave and it burnt haha :D

4. I got caught and I said I use it for medical reasons and I only started using after I got my doctor's approval.

If you live in a medical state, look into getting a card.

5. I mean once you get caught you're not getting out of it.
    First time you get caught you can say it was your first time, then maybe even be like I was hoping you'd notice cuz I hate this, I just didn't want to tell you. If they find like a bowl that's obviously smoked out of say you're keeping it for a friend. :D

6. I also fessed up to it right away, I claimed up to it and I said that it was mine.
    If you blame it on somebody else, it will probably make it worse.

7. Just take it. If you get caught just listen and agree. Then show them that weed doesn't affect you, get good grades and such. Maybe they'll see your mature enough to be able to smoke weed. Good luck. :smoke:

8. Tell them its because your traumatized by their upbringing, that you have turned to hard drugs.

9. yeah you have to tell them youll quit. and depending on your parents , you could try to convince them that weed isnt bad. the only foolproof way to not get in trouble is not get caught.

10. Explain to them why you do it and such... Dont lie and say you took it from a friend so he wouldnt smoke it. Your parents are not dumb... Once you let them know you smoke, then your good because what the fuck can they do from there? Punish you? Unless your like 13 or 14.

11. You should say "You found my weed? You didn't find any other drugs did you?" and when they say no be like "Okay phew". Lol.

12. Depends on your parents.... I was not so fortunate and nothing will get through to them....

Also, don't assume logic and reason will work, brainwashed people can't help it.

13. I have three lawyers on speed dial. One of them is bound to be sober....

14. Piss yourself.

15. Just be honest. If you are living responsibly they don't really have much of an argument. Good grades? Got a job? As long as you're taking care of business just be honest with them about it.

Why worry? You'll be moving out soon enough. Just don't get caught.

16. i would say mind your own business?

17. It is their business if one is living under their roof and eating their food.

18. I've never been caught but the closest I've been has to be when it was the middle of the night and I was blazed. I just got done smoking about 20 minutes before down in my basement and was in my kitchen getting food obviously.

Then I here a door open up and footsteps coming down the hall. I was freaking in my head so I just sat down and started petting my cat lol. Then she asked what was I doing and I told her I can't sleep and had a stomache ache.

Then I went and sat on the toilet with my head down for an hour. Most paranoia filled hour of my life!

19. when I was younger and I got caught for the first time my mom told my that she had smoked it before in college but didn't want me to be smoking it at such a young age. She wanted me to get my life on track first and then start smoking. And because I admitted it I now have a pretty chill mom that I smoke with from time to time. :) Just be honest bro.

20. Tell them that you were smoking some of that legal bullshit, just deny deny deny if they call you on the bullshit.