Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do If You Get Caught

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rasta Mon, Nov 21, 2008.

1. alright, lets say that somewhere down the road you get caught with bud by the police
    this is what you should do
    1. don't tell them anything but your information
    2. if they ask you anything more than your info. ex. "where did you get this" ect. tell them you want to speak to a lawyer
    3. don't agree to rat out someone "dont even speak about it"
    4. if they start saying shit like they can take you to jail if you don't give them a name. tell them you want to speak to a lawyer. just keep repeating (they are legally allowed to lie to you about things to get information from you, so don't let them) after you say you want to speak to a lawyer they are supposed to stop talking to you
    5. keep your cool, don't freak out. just stay calm and don't let them try and scare you into admitting something that you didn't do

just trying to let you know what they will do to you if you get caught
    hopefully this can help some of you

2. Good advice, however with a minor weed charge sometimes it's in your best interest to cooperate. Sometimes a hundred dollar ticket is less of a hassle then whatever a pissed cop can throw at you. (Dependent on region of course.)

3. exactly - cooperate and you're good. i got bagged by NY cops for tresspassing, graffiti, paraphanalia and 3 grams of bud; they were dicks but they let me go because i was honest and didn't try to start shit.

4. you my friend are an idiot
    you got lucky
    ny cops are rarely like that
    especially when graffiti is involved.

5. #5 limitz, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    if a cop sees you smoking...

keep your cool and resist your temptation to take the blunt/joint, put it out, and eat it

if you do, the cop could charge you with destruction of evidence... not a good time...

im not sure if they do in other states, but ive they do in georgia...

6. nobody in theyre right mind
    would eat a joint with a cop looking

7. shit I would.. especially if thats all I got..which usually is the case if I feel like getting highed up outside my home. but then again tahts me and after cutting my lawyer a 1500 dollar check, I am getting used to being smarter and less stupid about what i do..I just wish i was loaded so I wouldnt really give a fuck about getting busted.

all it is moneyyyyyyyyyy, fuck this system.

8. Right on. It all depends on what you go in the bank vs your pocket....

9. Yeah, if u get pulled over or something, just eat it. But if he catches you, just co-operate.

Remember Folks, you dont fuck with people with guns...People with guns fuck with you.

10. Ya, but it says that he told them he ate it. If he didn't tell them that, they would have no proof that what he ate was an 8ball of cocaine.

11. it doesnt mean anything that they have a gun...

you should be respectful of the police officer but never blindly cooperate...

always know your rights and dont be afraid to exercise them...

when it comes down to it... ill be damned if i let a pigheaded nazi cop walk over me...

12. tru dat

13. you seem to have a smart ass answer for everything eh

nice tips, op

14. I've been caught more than once by a cop and never gotton in any trouble. They have always just said "put it out" and leave me be.

15. lawlz @ this thread.

know your rights, know your enemies!

16. When i read the title i thought 'deal with it.'

But basically i handle it by the situation.

If i got caught moving a few pounds then fuck it, Yall got me, Ima have to deal with it.

If i got pulled over and got a blunt on me then ima play it cool.

"Yes officer i smoke a little marijuana." "No officer you know i cant tell you who i bought it from, You know the deal."

Most cops know.

17. Ummm...yeah, you got REALLY lucky.

These LA cops will bust your head for graffiti. I've personally been dropped by a few of them for the cause. It was great. -_-