Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do if pulled over??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yankees1777, Mar 30, 2011.

1. So lets say your driving home with a piece/bud on you and a cop pulls you over for lets say a taillight out.
    What would you do with your shit???

2. Eat it including your pipe

3. your pretty much 100% screwed unless its goochable or edible :)

4. head unit comes out pretty easily, slide it out and throw ur shit in the console, even if u can't get it out til u get home, better to lose ten bucks then pay 500 in fines.

For the most part, if u can't get to it, they probably won't get to it

5. If the k9 comes, it all depends on the persistence of the cop. Some will give up even if the k9 hits if they don't find anything right away

6. #6 skiibo, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    calmly place it in the nearest place out of plain sight. Some people don't seem to realize it, but cops can in fact see through your windows, and if you frantically start hiding your crap when you get pulled over, you just gave the officer probable cause and will most likely get searched, and they will most likely find your stuff. Don't act like you're trying to hide it, and they won't look for it. This eliminates the need for an elaborate plan for hiding your stuff. Unless your car stinks of weed. In that case, you're a little bit screwed.

just don't set your shit out in the open. You don't need a super secret hiding place- in your pockets, under a seat, in the center console... as long as you don't specifically give them a reason to search you, these spots are good enough. I've been pulled over at least ten times and have never once been searched.

7. If the car smells i'm eating. If it doesn't i calmly drop the stuff between the seat and center console. Panicking is what gets you caught.

8. just stay calm

9. Yeah definitely don't make it obvious and don't wait til the guy actually pulls u over, I had the luxury of being followed for three miles. But just pulled the head unit and slipped it. Whenever I get more then just a bit, I pick it up in the rain or at weird hours, just makes it less likely cops will notice u or even wanna pull u over. Of course they're not really looking for tiny bits of trees. They want the big stuff.

10. Just be calm, as long as you aren't smoking you shouldn't have any reason to make him suspicious or want to look for probable cause. As said, don't make it look like you are reaching across your car for any reason. Their first thought is weapons, and then drugs. Of course they are gonna search

11. ive been pulled over 11 times with bud and pieces
    usually they dont care about the pieces
    one time a cop even saw a jar i collect stems in but also had 2gs in it and said
    "oh just some shake here" and let me keep my bong and the "shake"
    being calm is key, at crazy at it sounds we had a quarter under the front seat he searched the whole car and never found it.
    my buddy dumped a g of another dope out and he found it was was like
    "THIS is what you guys were scared of" so then he stomped on it and let us go

12. sounds like u need to get ur inspection or something lol how the hell do you get pulled over 11 times. I gotten pulled over three or four times with weed but once was cause they were looking for a killer, the others for driving violations, but the way my car looks, no doubt they wanted to pull me over, I'm suburban as hell but my civic looks straight out of the ghetto. Which brings me to the point of this post, cops are more likely to pull over shady looking cars or memorable vehicles. If u got a plain ass paint on your car and it doesn't attract attention, that's the way to go. They see my car with the rims and stripes and they are just dying to follow me and find something to pull me over for.

Kinda makes me wanna get a plain car for reefer driving

13. I'd ask the cop if he wants a hit.

14. No you wouldn't

15. Be calm man, do ad others have said and hide it calmly.

16. i pulled up once at a roadblock while smoking out of a pipe, i hid the pipe in between the seat and the gear box(honda s2000) came up to the cop, piggie asked me if ive been smoking, me tell him no, he tell me step out, i say ok.

i lock my car and window, dog comes, smells nothing.

so i guess depending on your car hide it in between the seat and the gear box and hope for the best (probably not a good hiding spot but shit it got me through) :smoke:

17. #17 Royal Jester, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You sir got lucky, that is a tiny ass car Nf that must have been a faulty dog lol.

18. If you aren't smoking/ aren't already extremely high and your stuff isn't in plain sight, you probably won't have to do anything extra with it as long as you're polite and respectful.

19. 1: Remain calm. If you start acting all paranoid and antsy the cop will be suspicious.

2: Don't move around in your car a lot before he approaches. If you have time while you're driving and the cop is behind you try to hide your stuff OUT OF VISIBILITY. However, don't be to conspicuous!

3: Don't consent to any search. If the officer threatens to call a K-9 unit say nothing. Often this is a scare tactic and there either is no K-9 unit on call, or there may not be a K-9 unit in your city. Look at it this way, if the officer searches your car, you're most likely going to be busted. If you call his bluff, more than likely he is going to have to let you go on your way.

4: Don't talk at all, or very little. Don't answer questions (Ex: where are you coming from? what were you doing there?) and don't make statements. The only things you should be saying are "please," "thank you," "officer," "what seems to be the problem," and "am I free to go?" If you do get arrested, SHUT UP UNTIL YOU HAVE A LAWYER PRESENT. If they read you your rights say "I do not wish to speak without an attorney" for each question they ask.

Even if it's something simple like "how are you doing today" can be used against you in a court of law. Don't believe me? If you answered "fine" to the officer, but later said you were not having a good day, you could be charged with lying to a peace officer, and obstructing an investigation. Also, have you ever heard of anyone talking their way out of an arrest? I have only seen it once on cops out of thousands of arrests. Bottom line, shut up.

Well, these are just some guide lines. I'm sure I can muster up some more.

20. Stay calm first and foremost. I've been pulled over many, many times. (brake light out, license plate light out, baked and forgot to turn on headlights lol, etc.) Never once have I panicked and never once have I gotten a ticket for anything.

If you have anything out in plain sight, discreetly move it somewhere else where it can't be seen. Remember, the officer can see you so through the windows, don't attract unnecassary attention.
    Have your papers ready and window down before they approach! License, registration, insurance. I keep all the papers for my car in an envelope in the glove box. When I get pulled over, I hand the cop my envelope and say "everything you need is in there"

Be polite, and courteous. If they ask how your day/night is, say "Just fine officer, how has yours been?" Trust me, they respect that you respect them and will be much more willing to work with you.
    If you know why you're being pulled over (blow threw a red light, speeding, etc.) and you know they know. Admit it. Blow a stop sign, and immediately lights come on, there's one reason they're pulling you over, own up to it and get things done with quickly, no sense in dragging it out for the both of you.

If they've been following you and out of nowhere put on the lights, pull over immediately (cross your fingers they got a call and will be driving past you) and do as I said earlier. Have your window down, your papers ready, and don't be an ass if they approach you. In this scenario, 9 times out of 10 if you got pulled over it's because it's late, not many cars out, and they want to see if you're up to no good because they have nothing else to do except sit in their car.

When those lights come on, they don't know what (if anything) is in your car. Don't give them reason to suspect you're doing something other than what they pulled you over for.