What to do if a 13 year old girl is obsessed with me?

Discussion in 'General' started by OhNoMyJimmies, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Tell her ur in love with her mother and see what happens..:)

2. true bro

3. [quote name='"OhNoMyJimmies"']

true bro[/quote]

whats her FB name, ya know for scientific purposes

4. Some of you should take a seat. Just take a seat, right over there.

5. Haha you sir have just won funniest comment on this thread.:smoke:

6. Just have a seat, I just want to... I just want to talk to you. Why are you here?
    This is a video made on youtube not really the show, but it was funny as snow!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUkwh8TmM0]To Catch a Predator - YouTube[/ame]

7. U seriously asking for advice on how to handle this little 13 year old that harasses u on Facebook and your 21?? Wtf man block her and ignore her, pull up your skirt bro

8. Well the answer is simple, you ask her if you may join her for dinner tomorrow night.

While at dinner, when the father leaves the room, leave the room with him saying you have to use the restroom. Have him take you there, and drown him in the sink.

Now that that is out of the way, the good part starts. Go with her to her room, and snap her neck. Now all you have to do is rape her mother and kill her.

Congrats you now got rid of your problem, by creating a distraction.

9. RAPE HER PEDO STYLE OH YEAH !!!!

Nah jk, ignore that little hormone infested creepy chick lol

10. Why don't you just talk to her?

11. Coming to a weed forum to ask such a question? really?

so either your incredibly stupid or have no idea that the internet is not the place to get advice about what to do if a 13 yr old is obsessed with you.

either way, i like your style

12. been waiting to use this

Attached Files:

13. Story about something like this.

At the mall on boxing day sitting in my buddys car drinking a beer (Back when I was drinking fair amounts)
    3 girls come up one asks for a drink, me "yeah sure cool whatever"
    Then the dumb ass was like how old ya think iam...19 or give me my beer back...

Sure enough shes 14 big boobs wanting some dick "PASS"

and got my beer back and pissed off the 14 year old. :D

14. Oh this is extremely simple first get a shitload of candy and then when she is at school sneak into her house strip naked and lay on her bed, then cover yourself in candy and wait then when she gets home there's no way she could resist especially because at that point your partner comes out of the closet and locks the door muwahahaha. Oh fuck I thought you said you were obsessed with a 13 year old never mind...

15. If she's old enough to count shes old enough to mount

16. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']Tell her you're gay.[/quote]

I think thatd prolly work the best tbh lol

17. Well pretty sure feds are gonna closely monitor you know since statutory rape is serious business. If you see black SUV's when you go near her house, pull out

18. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']

:laughing:[/quote]

Hahahaha soo funny. Cum dumpster lol

19. Why would you be friends with a 13 year old on Facebook? Wait 5 years?

20. i think i know what op is up too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is]The Boondocks - To Catch A Predator - YouTube[/ame]