Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do high on a Sativa at night?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pa Nugs420, Jun 25, 2011.

1. I got a half ounce of some Sour D. Due to multiple reasons I can only smoke around 11Pm. What should I do when high since this is a sativa. No car and can't really go for a walk because in my neighborhood i would surely get robbed.

2. Video games?

3. smoke more.

4. Masturbate furiously until you feel like you need to go to bed because if you kept going your dick would fall off. :devious:

5. I usually smoke late too then ill just sit around and watch movies, listen to music, play video games or go to Walmart or something.

6. High at Walmart is so much fun. Especially at night, for some reason I enjoy just shopping for some tasty treats at Walmart.

7. Take a shit, or jerk off
    Or look at the wall and think about life :smoke:

8. netflix is the shit if you have it

9. listen to psychedelic music on headphones. Be inspired by it and try to play some yourself.

10. #10 mrdeadfolx, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    trogdor! lol i completely forgot about that song

11. I'm often in this situation...usually i think about life and what i can do to improve mine (ie, workout schedule, how i should talk to people, ect.). The next day i try out what i had thought about and see how it works for me.

12. i love chilling outside and listening to music...its the best if there is a hill around or something..just chill man enjoy life

13. Shower, and shave.

For some reason whenever I'm high and go to shower, I always shave. Sounds dangerous, feels amazing

14. Depending on what you have available you can... Read, draw goofy picture/doodle, play with your pet, make a homemade smoking utensil out of something creative ( like a chillum out of a carrot) to smoke some of that weed with, master joint rolling, scrape your pipe and rock out with headphones, or you could just kick it. Just a few suggestions hope it helps:)

15. Download a music making program and make tunes

16. What song?

17. Trogdor

I only know this because of Guitar Hero, I admit

18. I've been trying to cut back on my twilight tokes solely because I end up staying up till 5am and wasting my summer days by sleeping in till 3 in the afternoon lol; still, that being said, night tokes are the shittt. I usually read or write (lyrics, thoughts, etc.), jam some chill tunes on my ukelele, or find a new spot to rip in my house that I've never tried before. Tonight I'm thinking it'll be the top shelf in my closet hahaha :smoke: :smoke:

19. We have a lot in common hahaha