Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do?! Help...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bspot123, Dec 23, 2009.

1. So time just flew by and I just got high. And people are coming over in 30 minutes and i have no clear eyes. I didnt realize how soon they were coming over.

What do i do? I'm nervous. My eyes arent red but theyre glazeddd. and i'm pretty high. haha. wow... i think im fucked.

Any suggestions? on the eyes?

Thanks.

2. Buy eye drops?

3. Snort some pepper just before they come in the door, tell them you have a bad cold.:confused:

4. take a shower and chill. If you're eyes are still red say maybe its allergies or something. People's eyes turn red for lots of reasons, you can probably convince them its from something other than pot.

5. Just don't act stoned. you could say you went for a walk and petted a dog, then rubbed your eyes.
    Its happened to me before

6. just dont act stoned, and dont give an explanation for them, you havent done anything wrong, keep that in mind.

also make sure there is absolutely no smell

7. dude dont worry about the eyes only paranoid moms pay that much attention. Just tell your guests you have been feeling a little sick today and just took a long nap. And don't act all woozy and shit.

8. just chill the fuck out and tell them you're really tired. don't trip and be normal, they wont know ur high unless u tell them.

9. That's what I always say :)

10. Tell them you were thinking about something really sad.

11. "wait, what?'' "oh my eyes? nah theyre cool im just fried like 6 chicken nuggets in shrimp basket bowl"
    anyhow thats what id say but i dont give a fuck:cool:

12. #13 oogen, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    Take a shower, change clothes, and brush your teeth. If there's absolutely no smell, then you can pass off the eye thing easily. Just tell them you're feeling sick.

EDIT: You should try to work in the "I'm sick" comment casually and unprompted and without mentioning your eyes in relation to the fact that you're sick, by the way. You prefer to have them know you're sick and then write off your eyes as a symptom than for them to see your eyes, wonder what's up, and then hear the excuse.

13. Thanks for the replies guys. When I smoke sometimes I get really paranoid, especially in front of the parents.

When everyone got here I could already tell they were looking at my eyes, and then my mom came home and said "somethings wrong with your eyes" with that questioning look. and then someone said "weeeeed" and i was thinking... what the fuck man?

But everythings all good right now. :)

Thanks.