Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do at school ( college ) while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XspankyX, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Im blazed in class bored help plz

2. flash games, or farmville. hate the game, but have to admit, its a good way to kill an hour or two.

3. stumble , thats how I failed microeconomics

4. Focus on whats going on in class. You don't pay for classes to have a good time.

5. Doodle! Doodle all over your notes and text! :D

Or look around at the other students and guess what they do in their freetime... or why they chose to wear what they did. people-watching is fun.

6. don't stumble ! thats how i failed macroeconomics .:D

7. honestly you should pay attention. I get a little geeked that i wont know what to say if the teacher calls on me

I usally bring my laptop and go on grasscity or play games. Music is always a good thing to buy the time so i bring my mp3 player also.

8. but lets be honest, some classes don't really matter.
    for instance, I'm a senior and I have free electives still to take. I'm in 2 100 level intro to music(forget the exact title) and intro to tv production classes. Pretty sure I can go blazed to the intro to music class and have a great time.

9. I like the people guessing haha

10. Awesome game, rep. :)

11. Drop out. You clearly dont care

12. Sometimes, I even doodle the people I'm watching!

---

I always pay attention when I need to, when I don't... well I don't. And lots of lectures and classes really don't require 100% attention, more like 40% just enough to hear, jot down notes, and be able to apply it to a paper or something. But then again, I'm usually in classes with 200-400 students at lecture. It is much harder to space out when it's a class of 15-20 like highschool cuz the teacher can see you clearly. But usually classes like that are small because they do require attention..... soooo... it has an inverse correlation of the more students in a class, the less attention required in lecture.

13. I study, I took that up as a hobby along time ago. It's so satisfying to know information though, it's like every time winning a debate you get an ego trip, something that could kind of be compared to video games if you are completely dominating the game.

14. bring laptop, go on GC
    if your school has any kind of botanical gardens, hike around and smoke more
    get food
    creep on attractive women, hehe
    ^^^ this is what i do at school when not working/in class

15. #15 Bluegiles, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Stare into space and let your mind take over i do it everyday

16. Sleep. This is how I finished the first three classes of my senior year in high school, after about two weeks they stop caring that you're sleeping in their class and don't even bother giving you paperwork

17. Take a quick smoke brake

18. Focus, man that is so stupid. There is no class that is stupid. You can learn something from every class... Don't waste such knowledge....

19. play games on your phone (my personal favorites are tetris & pacman :D ), doodle/draw, listen to music w/ headphones. if you have a laptop, addictinggames.com, stumbleupon, facebook quizzes/games/apps. << this is why i dont bother going to class most of the time lol :smoke: just do your work outside of class and you'll be good :cool:

20. stumbleupon, bro.