what to do after your seed open

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by haze168, Jan 11, 2013.

1. My cannabi seed just open ,and I'm confused of what to do after I put it on Rockwood,should put it under the light or on the Rockwood seed kit on a dark room and wait unti I see the leaves?

2. #2 baumeister, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    what do you intend to do with it in rockwool? if you dont know this basic shit, hydroponics are not for you, you gotta put the seed in soil. cover it with a thin layer (less than half an inch) of soil, keep it moist for the first week and then start letting it dry out between waterings. if you choose a good soil (and you should!), you wont have to add fertilizers for at least a month.
    edit: oh yeah, you need to throw a lot of light at seedlings right from the moment they penetrate the growing medium, otherwise they will use their stored energy to grow very stretched weak stems instead of good stems and leaves.

3. ? Wtf

4. When you i put it under the light?

5. Well I don't know what you SHOULD do, but what you WILL be doing is throwing away a dead seedling.

6. Are you Asian?

7. I'd flush it and then read some guides. No offense, but you have to have some inclination To read a little before you decide to grow plants.

8. are you racist?