What to do after i pulled plants.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by StonedProphet, Apr 30, 2012.

1. So I pulled my plants and hung them upside down what do I do next? Any advice appreciated .

2. Stick em in jars n cure em
    For a couple weeks at least

3. Trim the leaves off, let them dry so they feel brittle, the moisture is contained mostly in the stems. After that point you can put them into jars to cure them, where the moisture will redistribute again giving back the proper texture for your flowers. When you first put them in the jar open the lids and burp them for 10 minutes a day for the first week, then twice a week the second, once a week going forward.

4. IMO when you cut them that's when you do the full trim. I like to trim them while they are upside down. It makes it easier to see the leaves that need to be cut, also don't forget to save the little leaves for hash, then once you've trimmed to perfection put them on a screen for a week maybe two, until you can snap the stems , then start curing for like 2 to 3 weeks. Just make sure to let me dry until you can snap the stems. :)

5. [quote name='"chairmanmeow1"']IMO when you cut them that's when you do the full trim. I like to trim them while they are upside down. It makes it easier to see the leaves that need to be cut, also don't forget to save the little leaves for hash, then once you've trimmed to perfection put them on a screen for a week maybe two, until you can snap the stems , then start curing for like 2 to 3 weeks. Just make sure to let me dry until you can snap the stems. :)[/quote]

If you let them sit for a week or 2 there gunna be to dry and the curing prosess can no longer take place

6. [quote name='"michael015"']

If you let them sit for a week or 2 there gunna be to dry and the curing prosess can no longer take place[/quote]

So what do I do?

7. Cut and hang while plant 4-5 days or till you can snap branches then give them a nice trim save the small sugar coated leaves neat the buds and make oil out of them then jar the bud up in mason jars and open then. Twice a week for 2 weeks then once a week keep area well vented while drying post some pics