What to do after being robbed...

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by NotoriiouzZ, Aug 25, 2009.

1. yep.. you read it.:(:mad:

2. bump some big pun

3. That shit is too depressing. Try an indoor set up this Winter maybe? Scout for next year? Get high to lessen the pain... I was once ripped a huge 15 plant bush (6 feet) on mid Sept (a big LST'd mat of buds) once and it took me a week to sleep. Several months to forget... Try to let it go! Scouting is key.

4. dude I'm sorry
    fuck rippers!

5. Rippers make me feel so insecure inside.

No matter how much i plan and put plants in correct spots, I do worry about getting ripped. Even if i did pick really far away spots and very seperated

6. Sorry for the loss of bud, bud... How about some general details about the type of location you picked without being too detailed? What were the types of native plants in the area ? Did you use any companion plants to obscure either the view or the look of the plant? How good are you at matching colors? Plants can be many different shades of green, and shapes, How many plants did you group together and at what distance were they recognizable as pot plants? Followed by the obvious question is how close were they from any trail/meadow or open area that they could be spotted from? Did you plant them in an area where people may hunt? What did you do to make them not look like pot plants? Hopefully my questions spur your own answers to those questions..