Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do about post-quitting "withdrawal"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xhazardous, May 13, 2012.

1. Yeah, that isn't a withdrawal, that's a difference in the production of the chemical which makes you hungry.

A withdrawal would be you puke if you eat food.

2. cant seem to figure out what your argument is. im not here saying weed is bad, im agreeing with the OP that while it may "be all your head" doesnt change that it affects appetite?

and maybe cause youve never gone through it before, but my appetite when not blazed is definitely below normal. so please dont tell me you know how much i should be eating when you dont know me, my normal appetite, how much i exercise, my height, weight, etc...you actually know nothing about me.

3. I smoked for 3 years straight, half a gram to a gram per day. When I quit cold-turkey, I was fine.

I am arguing that it isn't a withdrawal, it's just your mind playing tricks on you. Get over it with willpower.

4. Just force yourself to eat. Youll do just fine kid.