What to do about my roommate using my vape?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sticky06, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I recently bought the Arizer Solo and I am loving it. I typically only use it a few times a week, and no more than 1 session a day. I am also a lightweight, so compared to most I use hardly anything. I purchased a portable vaporizer for one main reason - discreteness. I can literally use it whenever I want to as long as I am cautious about it.

My problem is my roommate has been asking to use it 2 or 3 times a day, which by the end of the week comes out to be about 20/week at least 15 more than me. I really don't mind but the thing is if my roommate is going to use it this much it is not as discrete as a single person using it for a 10 minute session a couple times a week. On top of this, he is going to be my dealer since my other guy moved. This is going to make the situation worse because I will feel even more pressured to let him use it. What would you guys do?

2. Is it really that big of a deal?

Shit, him using it a lot is going to mean you collect that sticky, delicious wand hash that much quicker.

3. Just let him use it man.... nothing wrong with that.

4. Let him use it but tell him if he gets busted he takes the fall for it.

5. Why do you give a fuck if someone uses your vape, don't be selfish man. Especially if the guy is selling weed to you, maybe you can get a price cut for bein' cool and letting him use your vape all the time know what I'm sayin?

6. I don't see why it's a big deal as long as he agrees to pay for it if he fucks it up

7. What do you lose by letting him use it? Don't be selfish..

8. More wand hash for you man

9. Tell him you use it to vape your pubic hairs.

10. You are so wise.

11. They call me Osama...

12. [​IMG]

13. sharing is caring man.

he breaks it, he buys it.
    he gets caught, he takes the fall & replaces it.
    let him use it & maybe hell hook you up on buds...

you collect magical wand hash.
    everyones happy.

14. The problem isn't sharing, I would gladly share with him any time. The problem is I am in a dorm 10 feet down the hall from an RA who would bust us if he found out. He uses it usually twice a day and all I am saying is there is a good chance that someone will find out. When I use it, it is much more discrete and I am very careful when he doesn't do anything to keep smell out. On top of that I am not collecting the vaped weed, he is.

15. Just warn him, if he gets caught vaping, he has to take the fall.

Also, tell him you can rent your vape for a 1 gram nug.

16. What do you do that is more discrete than what he does? Maybe offer him some advice on how to keep it under wraps so you guys don't get busted. :confused_2:

17. it would probably be best to come to some sort of arrangement seeing how you both have something the other guy wants. You want him to get green from him, and he wants to use your vape so have him give you a discount or free product in exchange for his use of the vape. As long as its a reasonable trade off then he really shouldnt be insulted when you bring it up

18. More people more resin?

well at least scrape the resin out

Your policy!talk to him bro then blaze it

19. Let him use it. I let my room mate hit my bong whenever he wants. It's meant for smoking (vaping in your case) stop being so stingy

20. If you're super concerned about getting caught, talk to him about discretion. He won't know there's a problem if you don't tell him - and if you bottle it up, you'll probably do something stupid and wreck the connection.

I am speaking from experience that passive-aggressive ways of going about dealing with problems usually doesn't work.

Alternatively, say you broke it, buy a pipe, and let him use that. Just don't get caught (by him) using the vape. I think my second suggestion kind of sucks, because telling lies doesn't really work either, and usually has a way of biting the liar in the bungholio.