What to declare on customs form?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CowGuy, Jun 20, 2013.

  1. I just recently sold some glass to someone up north in Canada and have a few hours until the post office closes and am freaking out about what I should declare on the customs forms as I don't wanna risk my glass getting confiscated. What would be the proper term, keep in mind its a 24 inch long box?

  2. This time it may be too late, but for future reference if you're sketch about a shipping deal dont go through with it! Chances are its gonna be all good, but its not worth the possibility when you can just sell to someone in the U.S. But I just recently shipped a toro double micro to the UK and the new owner was ripping it in 6 days, just label it as a gift and DO NOT insure for anything more than $100 or else it will be opened at customs

Share This Page