What to Consider: Possible Move to Denver

Discussion in 'General' started by kryptiq, Dec 4, 2011.

1. #1 kryptiq, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Hello everyone, I'm a senior in college who's currently considering moving to a completely new area. Now if I end up in FL I will be fine, but the alternative would likely be Colorado.

I am trying to be as realistic as possible in terms of figuring out how much I will need to live comfortably out there(Denver or surrounding areas). It would be helpful to hear from locals which areas might be best for a recent college graduate looking for an apartment.

Most importantly the job market in Denver, is it realistic to budget expecting either a job or to fly back home after 3 months? I am not expecting a glorious job either, I would be applying to a ton of retail stores initially to prolong my stay until I could find a proper job.

I would love to work in the MMJ industry eventually, but I would imagine that will take quite some time networking and building an honest reputation.

Anyways just looking for some advice, thank you in advance for your thoughts!

**I have researched this myself just want the PoV of those who live there or have more knowledge of the area than myself. Not looking to head there for MMJ, but it seems life has presented the opportunity and the cost of living is much lower than my current area.