Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to call it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boisebuds, Aug 6, 2007.

1. So there is something that has been bothering me for quite some time. It seems that there are multiple names for what i call a Guppy. The definition for a guppy is, as you take a hit off a J,blunt, bubbler, or pipe (bongs dont work as well) you pull away and let smoke poor out of your mouth and then at the last second before you lose the cloud you inhale it all back it. I just wanted to know what you called this sick trick.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1XcItWmDv8

Peace...
    Dont Criticize, Realize Legalize

2. Welcome to the City :wave:

I've always called it eating smoke.

3. snap inhale and a french inhale if you inhale it out of your mouth and into your nose.

4. ligit

5. I call it a kill hit, there's some vids around here that D_R has done before..

6. Where do you live in Boise?

(not asking for your address or anything, just wondering what area)

7. It's called a mushroom. Open your mouth, push out a little bitch with your tongue and suck back in.

8. snap inhale
    french inhale
    drawback
    texas drawback
    *pulling smoke back in thingy*
    ^ these are all names ive heard.

9. haha seem likes there is no common ground. i've never seen that shit here in VA

10. Out here in Long Island its called a mushroom, or a mushroom cloud. pretty fun, but french inhale is cooler IMO, i gotta figure out some other tricks.. I seen one where methodman put the blunt in his mouth with, took it out and started hittin it again, no hands. It was on the DVD for proofs Searching for Jerry Garcia CD.

11. damm ive never heard the GUPPY but here in SA-town we call it the GHOST

12. Flemian,wut part of Long Island u from,im from suffolk county,o yea i heard it as french inhale or kill hit,neva heard of it as a mushroom or w.e.

13. kill hit fo sho. i have gotten pretty good at em but its a pain and wastes weed when your new... cause you not inhaling

14. you do inhale. you just let it out of your mouth and then inhale back. but if you mess up yea you do waste smoke.

15. for those sayin its the french inhale are wrong that is where you open your mouth and inhale it in your nose. but yea its not that hard i do it all the time without noticing. its just like natural i guess

16. kill hit.

17. Everyone i smoke with calls it Snooping

lol

18. way too many names for that there probly all made up. iv never heard of an official name for it acept french inhale but thats when u inhale it back up through your nose

19. Yeah im from suffolk county, close the the southern shore.

20. Well im gonna stick with my guppy haha it seems like a good word to describe it.