what to buy with christmas money?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by XxMFDoomxX, Dec 26, 2010.

1. So im trying to get some new stuff and i just got 300 bucks for christmas between all my relatives and what not. Im thinking just get the mflb. but i also want something to vapor bong with. I definetly wana get something for vaping and possibly something else.

Another idea was a gmd bub and a DBV with a gong attachment.

2. Go for the gusto. Get a nice ass vaporizer.

3. Buy the mflb.Get a bong to but dont go all crazy with attachments.And after all that buy some _\l/_

4. To me its not worth it to go all out cause im more for combustion but just want one around to vape a bit.

I have a bong so i think im leaning more towards a bubbler to be honest. And im interested in vapor bonging. But the MFLB would allow me to get some other stuff like a scale and so on.

Anymore suggestions guys keep em coming im confused on what to get here.

5. Oh alright,Go with the mflb then definately.The only thing is after my brother used it for a bit he didnt like smoking anymore.

6. Just sent a pm to GMD to see what the wait time is on thos waffle bubs they are sick for the price fo sure. Anyways i think i might get that with a disk diffused slide. If not i might just have to keep searching.